[proposal] african cup of nations jerseys designs cameroon

We are creative and also trustworthy.
Looking forward to creat a design of NEAR JERSEY will be use as a FOOTBALL JERSEY and also I know it will be a good design to represent near protocol and the Swagger dao
Am hosting an Event on the cameroon stadium is going to be a great event and I need your support to assist me on getting a fund of $2000$N or more to support me with the project I can Shipp to all nation if needed but let’s represent the NEAR and MUSIC web3 ecosystems and thier guild please I will get a good design of good quality and quantity believe me this will be the only opportunity that will be needed to do such a wonderful design please please I need your support
We will put the design into the mintbase store so that everyone can make an order so imma gunna ship it to all locations besides am so proud of NXM community global networking am onboarding people in my country by hosting events about the NXM community global networking all I need your support to make my people and all the Africans that are in cameroon because of the NATION CUP
…Dunt want to miss this opportunity please

Here is my proposal for the Event coming check it out we want it to be bigger

Always hoping to come up with a good design like this but we need to make it as a jersey with different colors and numbers on it Thanks

2 Likes

Hey there,

thank you for the proposal. Please note that the Creatives DAO does NOT fund projects from individuals, only DAOs. I would therefore suggest to contact a DAO that can include your project in their monthly budget.

1 Like