[Proposal] Add Naveen to the Marketing DAO Advisors

Greetings everyone,

As part of the opening position of Marketing DAO advisor, I would like to introduce myself and the work I have done for the position.

My name is Naveen, and I’ve been working on the NEAR Protocol since March 2021. Over the past two years, I have worked on and started several projects. Listed below are the 3 best projects.

1. Project: Degen Program
    Duration: May 2021 - October 2021
    KPI: Twitter analytics
    Achieved stats:
    – Twitter Impressions: 512K+

2. Project: NEAR NFT Club
    Duration: July 2021 - April 2022
    KPI: Community Members, NFT project collabs, #NEARnft hashtag awareness, NEAR NFT visibility [Website, Twitter]
    Achieved stats:
    – Community Members: 500+ Telegram Members
    – Collabs: [Anniversary] NEAR NFT Club
    #NEARnft Reach: 80+ Million Reach
    – nearnft.club Stats: 19K New Users, 43K Page Views
    – Twitter Impressions: 1+ Million

3. Project: NEAR MEME Daily
    Duration: November 2021 - May 2022
    KPI: Meme Contests, Community Members, Twitter analytics
    Achieved stats:
    – Contests: 100+ Meme Contests
    – Community Members: 350+
    – Twitter Impression: 500K+

I have good experience in building communities from scratch in favor of the KPI,KOLs set to measure the success of the project. Professionally, I am an educator with a passion for digital marketing

• Marketing experience: 3+ years
  • area(s) of expertise: SEO, Community Building, Social Media Marketer [Twitter, Instagram] , NFT Marketing, Meme Marketing, Degen Marketing.

I have applied for the Marketing DAO Council in March 2022 when @David_NEAR stepped down as a council.
My old application:

If selected, I would like to echo the visibility of NEAR projects to billion users and help Marketing DAO Councils. Looking forward to work with a variety of stakeholders, developers, community leaders, and business partners.

Thanks,
@marketingdao-council for this opportunity.

7 Likes