[PROPOSAL] (A&R | DAOrecords | Proposal June 2022)

DAO Name: DAOrecords
Position: A&R
Previous report: (link to the report created for the previous month)**
Proposal for the month and year: June 2022

Objectives:

• Oversee the needs of the Artists, DJ and Talent for June 2022 Sound Splash launches including Twitter AMA, Zoom interviews and virtual release. This includes answering questions and concerns, suggesting ideas for how to leverage crypto launches and lending assistance with creative direction.

• Collect assets for minting, promo and design for marketing and page builders.

• June 2022 sees 2 events that feature in-person performances with metaverse projection for the physical venues. Because both events will be happening in KL, I will be there to help with set up, spatial layout, and logistics for multi-verse launch.

I will also be collecting feedback from artists following the launch to find best practices, what worked and what could be improved upon for future events with a similar set up and budget.

• June artists launches also include more phy-gital items. Co-ordinating with DAOrecords team how physical merchandise can be paired with splash pass or NFT sales as an added incentive to be early adopter. Discussions with the team how these it items can be smoothly integrated for future drops.

• Lias DAOrecords and DJDAO for SoundSplash DJ payouts.

• Support marketing team with additional postings, shares and appearance at Twitter Space AMA, Zoom Interview (if required) and on my own social media platforms.

Summary:***
Expected hours to contribute:**** 40

1 Like