[PROPOSAL] 55SP DAO - Social networks and public relations

1. [PROPOSAL] SOCIAL NETWORKS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS

Impact and value:

We expect to grow 55SP’s followers having as its central objective to publicize the podcasts, with relevant and free research content, we believe that hiring a public relations agency that will take the podcasts to important communication vehicles plus the instagram ads, will generate engagement, growth in the number of followers of both the instagram itself and the podcasts on their respective platforms and with it aggregating these values and concepts to the Near community.

PR agency plan June - a light start working only with Ressonancia podcasts in order to understand possibilities and results and then increase PR efforts in July and August for the 3 ongoing projects: Ressonancia / Memento and Mothering.

PR Agency - Lema

http://www.agencialema.com.br/

Metrics for measuring success:

• In the last month we had growth in the accounts reached, accounts engaged and total followers compared to the last month. We have progressively increased our reach and we intend to continue at this pace of growth.

• We grew +0,5% in accounts reached, 16.4% in terms of interaction and 0.3% in number of followers. We aim to reach more followers with more posts and interactions in the coming months reaching more followers and highlighting the importance of funding and community Near.
  • We are publicizing our partnership with near on our networks and tagging all our posts with #nearprotocol and #near
  • We also mention Near support at podcast description in all platforms.

Estimated timeline and achievement milestones:

• Produce 2 weekly posts on Instagram
  • Produce 10 weekly stories
  • Weekly boosts with investments of 20 to 25 USD per week. We believe it is necessary to invest a little more in boosting some posts on Instagram to continue to reach more people and interactions. This month we are going to focus on boost Ressonância Podcasts Posts and Ressonancia Reels.
  • We also intend to create greater engagement and interaction with the audience that already follows us (12.2k), maintaining consistency and regularity in publications, through teasers edited and created for Resonance Project.
  • Create relation with communication and art vehicles, webmagazines, other podcasts, with the support of PR agency

Funding Details:

• Public Relation for 55SP Projects: 300 USD
  • Boost on Instagram: 150 USD
  • Motion and edition video posts: 200 USD
  • Production of posts: 100 USD

Sub total 750 USD

Hello all! I would like to suggest that your propose this to the Marketing DAO as this is more of their realm!

Hi @adrianseneca I saw this reply just now! I add some info at the main proposal and also In fact this is really our first attempt with Ads and PRs, as I followed the Demonstra Dao order process of which @dani is also on our board, we thought we would make a first order to Creatives for next month with better metrics and reports we will go to marketing, but please let me know and I’ll do it if it’s better to switch to marketing.

1 Like