[Project Proposal] **Pet x Wildlife Ensembles**

Pet x Wildlife Ensemble

Freedom of art expression utilizing the things you love is one of the major objectives of the Near x Art dao.

There is going to be an open call for owners of pets and people with access to wildlife to get really creatives and showcase their artistic skills via painting, photography, music, Sound, etc.

However, the creatives will be limited to just arts that depicts pets and wild animals in any version they deem fit.

The aim of this is to have the art created for pet and wild animals nfts minted in our store and to give 40% from the sales of these nfts to the animal rescue society to support pets and wildlife across the globe.

There is going to be a prize for the contestant with the highest engagement of his/her own submission on twitter.

Prize is as follow:
1.First position: $150
2.Second position: $100
3.Third position: $50
4. Forth position: $30

Opening a store on mintbase - 6.5near

Total $330 and 6.5near

The council member involved in this project will be @Bimpsyy, @gushlewis @supercoolkay.

2 Likes

Very nice idea that encompasses both supporting creatives and also animal-related charity! How exactly would these royalties be distributed to the Animal Rescue Society?

1 Like

Thanks @ted.iv

I have complied a list of the following animal rescue to begin with:

1. Rescue team international (Lagos,Nigeria)
  2. Sask SPCA ( Saskatoon, Canada)
  3. Wildlife rescue society of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Canada)
  4. PAWS AID ( Lagos, Nigeria)

I intend to distribute the funds evenly across these 4 organizations because we have members physically present in these locations.

I will leave it up to the society to determine what the most appropriate use of the funds will be.

As we grow, we will expand these list to other societies

Hey @Supercoolkay thanks for the response and apologies for the delay. Ok, nice, I guess my questions was less aimed towards the choice of charity and more so about how these funds will actually make it to the charity from the NFT sale if that makes sense?

1 Like

@ted.iv Thanks

As mentioned in the proposal, 40% of the funds from these Nft sales will go to charity while 60% goes to the creator of these nfts.

These fund will be kept in the Dao’s treasury and then disturbed to the animal care according. Myself and the council members will be in charge of distributing the funds and we will get receipt to that effect.

I am open to answer any more questions,
Thanks.