[PRIZE RESULTS] NEAR Metaverse Prize: submission of candidates (visual art and music)

Hi, I minted an art piece so that you can see my id.

Hi, the file formats are image / gif, it’s glitchy in gif, are videos possible to mint? Or I can put a gif, where it’s in slow motionish

Good morning, artists friends!

First of all, thank you so much to everybody that went to the party on metaverse. And thank you too to all participants, without whom we couldt not have made this prize. We will work to make our prize every month. We had a lot of fun and there was a lot of people. We get to 20 people simultaneously and a total of around 100 people in two quarters of the day (more than 400% increase). Look:

2021 - 1st metaverse dao prize - number of people

We are also very glad to announce the winners from our PRIZE!
For music videos, we have:

1. Lonely, by @maesolteirarecs (15 near)
  2. Inter Tribo, by @blusw (10 near)
  3. I Can’t See You: Where Did You Go?, by @mwhyden (5 near)

YOU CAN ALL ASK FOR A TRANSFER PROPOSAL IN ASTRODAO. PLEASE, GO HERE Astro AND MAKE A TRANSFER PROPOSAL.

@maesolteirarecs also won the golden microphone. Please, send us your metamask too, that we will send you a 1/1 wearable made by The Alchemist, one of the major designers from metaverse.

For visual art, we selected:

1. King Yumonod, by @cryptoquariux (15 near)
  2. Crypto Sphinx, by @Marcrypto (10 near)
  3. Connection, by @brnmerli (5 near)

YOU CAN ALL ASK FOR A TRANSFER PROPOSAL IN ASTRODAO. PLEASE, GO HERE Astro AND MAKE A TRANSFER PROPOSAL.

@cryptoquariux also won the golden brush, a 1/1 wearable made the great Alchemist. Please, send us your metamask, for us to send you the wearable.

Again, thank you all, merry christmas, and see you next month!

10 Likes