[PRIZE RESULTS] NEAR Metaverse Prize: submission of candidates (visual art and music)

hey @thephilosopher thank you for inviting me to this.
as discussed i only can provide an already minted NFT. I can not mint a new one because i don’t have the ressources to produce one. But i am happy to display this at your event if you like.

6 Likes

Wonderful piece Claudinha … congratulation

2 Likes

Wonderful, my dear Claudia.
I am really glad you could join us now.
:slight_smile:

near wallet: virartz.near
I’m new here and very confused
Did I do it right?
Have I done something wrong?
Pls lemme know
Don’t want to be that guy

2 Likes

NEAR protocol: Entry into the future of the multiverse.
Address: Tr01514.near

2 Likes

Here are my entries, neither have been minted yet.
Thanks!

near wallet: tediv.near

4 Likes

Title: Connection
Desc: The concept of connection. It is ending, or just beggining? Will I miss the warm?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/onlinemerli
Near wallet: brnmerli.near

5 Likes

Ahoy!
Here is my submission!
A collaboration celebrating the inner feeling of belonging.

Audio by falmon.near
Artwork by tabear.near

3 Likes

Hi! this is my entry my cool CRYPTO SPHINX own character (digital painting) with halo head and third eye.

Twitter: @ArtMartintoledo
Wallet: marcrypto01.near

4 Likes

Here is my submission!
African Women: The work shows the beauty, the mystery , the fluctuations inside the woman.

Twitter: @tuanhungxd87
Wallet: trendheo.near

3 Likes

Near wallet: bazzarian01.near

Here is my entry for the Metaverse Prize
At the time I made this it represented how I felt because I honestly wanted a place to get away from everything, Covid and a lot of other stuff had me down. Which is why i went for the surreal moody feeling.

It’s a digital art technique called photo manipulation or photobashing. Which is basically taking a bunch of pictures and creating art with it. A lot more complicated than it sounds lol

5 Likes

project: #koklomapedia

artwork: Login • Instagram

artist: radioevrazia.near

2 Likes

Here’s my entry for the Metaverse Prize, a freestyle expressing feelings of those heartbreaks/splits that we didn’t wish were, relationships we miss, Recorded on the 28 Aug 2021 with the Voloco Phone App. The instrumental created the vibe for the whole freestyle as it staired/evoked the feelings of Past Heartbreaks and splits, well we learn everyday…
The art used was some I had in my gallery, as a Aesthete.

Thetune.near

2 Likes

This is my entry:

Watch the Nigerian comedy music video created by me talking about expentancy of funds with a touch of thrilling dances to spice up your moods.
Being broke can be heartbreaking sometimes.
Video was created today 11/12

Wealth1997.near

5 Likes

Not minted yet
Title of the work: Weronika Wulk on drugs
Collab: Filmes de Infiltracão and Pedro Falcão
Twitter: @thaisampr
Insta: @incriveiswulk
Wallet: filmesdeinfiltracao.near

2 Likes

A alma - because they do talk

randalasfuck.near

5 Likes

I am so in love with this

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

In my works I mix several languages as a way to experiment with transdisciplinarity and disobedience to artistic traditionalism. I seek to recreate multidimensional sensorial objects that mix nature, electronic waste, ceramics, embroidery and other combinations that are often accompanied by sound and/or aromatic works. These objects are anthropophagized and transformed into crypto-art, regenerative art and experimental audiovisual, seeking to humanize digital art and perpetuate traditional knowledge.

his work is part of a series of ceramic sculptures mixed with digital editing effects. Bringing the reflection about what would be the space of manual and ancestral arts that composed the archaeological collections in a cryptic future. Will the fragmentation and dissociation characteristic of virtual works cause the erasure of collective memories about humanity’s cultural and ethnographic roots?

Title of Work: Stronking Hand - Archaeology of the Future Series
Year: 2021
Author: Mailza Bernard

mailzabernard.near

3 Likes

cryptoquariux.near

this art comes from a universe that im building!

“Fate, Identity change, Nature. Yomonod’s story is still a mistery on his kingdom, Some people said that he changed up his identity due to being chased. Some others say that everything is a lie, and he’s hidding something darker than the shadows that hunt his own nightmares”

3 Likes