[PRIZE RESULTS] NEAR Metaverse Prize: submission of candidates (visual art and music)

Mint

1 Like

Yes, it requires a video, at least the music with some cover image on youtube, because we are exhibiting the submissions as a youtube playlist.

Oh, I cannot mint your work. heheh. There is something important in the own creator(s) minting their work.

Hey, Falmon. Thank you for your submission.
Could you send us a youtube link? We are putting the music submissions inside a youtube playlist to roll on cryptovoxels. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey my friend! today is the deadline? I send the work. It´s not minted. Do I have to mint?
I forgot to send my wallet. just a minute

1 Like

Yes, my friend, you have to mint it. I am closing now the submissions. With you, we are complete in the wall…

I will mint now but não sei como achar minha near wallet para te enviar kkk depois me explica ok? posso mintar no Gambiarra? desculpe escrever em portugues

My dear friends, the submissions to our prize are closed now. We thank everybody who submitted. We are organizing everything on Cryptovoxels now. For whose who already minted a work, we produced a collective work that is also a 3xr virtual gallery NFT. Click here to see the gallery: 3XR

As soon as the other who submitted also mint their works, we can produce another one, with the other artists.

Our winners will be anounced at December 19th, 23:59h UTC, together with a dope party on Metaverse. We will have awesome DJs, brought to us by @Isa_Danoninho, and the deep rap of @JohnX. Please, come to Createbase Piers, and check if everything is alright with your work, and meet us there later, on 19th!

The Metaverse DAO is thrilled!

Look, @microchipgnu.

2 Likes

tiger #1 - Mintbase

mintado

1 Like

Ahoy! Yes indeed, here it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Is done! Can you confirm for me if it’s right? :slight_smile: Thanks fren!

1 Like

Ok, I hope I can do the submission now. First video: Noémia - YouTube and minted "Noémia", by Astrea - Mintbase ;
Second video: Marianne - Lonely (Prod. António Penaguião) - YouTube and minted "Lonely", by Marianne - Mintbase
Do I need to do something more?

1 Like

Hi, Mae! We are accepting just one submission, if you dont mind.
Both are wonderful music! <3 We added Lonely, but which one do you prefer?

Ok, you can add only “Lonely”, of course! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks and done. Here’s the link: https://www.mintbase.io/thing/yJ8RnoGEWV7Wp4zAolbLRQy90o2-39jJKNzVc7LbZsQ:nearmetaversehistory.mintbase1.near

1 Like

Hi, I minted an art piece so that you can see my id.

Hi, the file formats are image / gif, it’s glitchy in gif, are videos possible to mint? Or I can put a gif, where it’s in slow motionish

Good morning, artists friends!

First of all, thank you so much to everybody that went to the party on metaverse. And thank you too to all participants, without whom we couldt not have made this prize. We will work to make our prize every month. We had a lot of fun and there was a lot of people. We get to 20 people simultaneously and a total of around 100 people in two quarters of the day (more than 400% increase). Look:

2021 - 1st metaverse dao prize - number of people

We are also very glad to announce the winners from our PRIZE!
For music videos, we have:

1. Lonely, by @maesolteirarecs (15 near)
  2. Inter Tribo, by @blusw (10 near)
  3. I Can’t See You: Where Did You Go?, by @mwhyden (5 near)

YOU CAN ALL ASK FOR A TRANSFER PROPOSAL IN ASTRODAO. PLEASE, GO HERE Astro AND MAKE A TRANSFER PROPOSAL.

@maesolteirarecs also won the golden microphone. Please, send us your metamask too, that we will send you a 1/1 wearable made by The Alchemist, one of the major designers from metaverse.

For visual art, we selected:

1. King Yumonod, by @cryptoquariux (15 near)
  2. Crypto Sphinx, by @Marcrypto (10 near)
  3. Connection, by @brnmerli (5 near)

YOU CAN ALL ASK FOR A TRANSFER PROPOSAL IN ASTRODAO. PLEASE, GO HERE Astro AND MAKE A TRANSFER PROPOSAL.

@cryptoquariux also won the golden brush, a 1/1 wearable made the great Alchemist. Please, send us your metamask, for us to send you the wearable.

Again, thank you all, merry christmas, and see you next month!

10 Likes