[PARTY] BeatDAO Ninja Challenge

Hey y’all!
BeatDAO will be celebrating the premiere of its own land in the Metaverse. Thanks to the amazing cooperation with the NEAR HUB and their help, we’ve managed to build the BeatDAO Mansion, which will be ready VERY SOON! :partying_face:
With that occasion, we’d like to encourage all music producers on NEAR to take part in our Ninja Challenge. More info is below!

Rules

1. Beat has to contain samples from the provided track or tracks below, choose your favorite one or use all 3, add your sounds or keep it 100% sampled, do whatever you like, just deliver the :fire:!

2. Upload your beat on Tamago till the 25th of September (your midnight), and paste the link in this topic.

FAQ

1. Is there any reward for the winners?
    • No, there are no winners or losers in Ninja Challenge, therefore no rewards in $ are scheduled.
  2. When the party will start in BeatDAO Mansion?
    • 26th or 27th of September, hour TBA
  3. Will BeatDAO mint the submitted beats as NFTs in their store?
    • No, no beat for the Ninja challenge will be minted in the BeatDAO store.
  4. Why Ninja Challenge?
    • You need to be precise like a ninja while you chop tracks to make a beat. :wink:

All submitted beats will be played during the socializing event in The BeatDAO Mansion, you will be able to chat with others, explore the land, and discover NFTs from BeatDAO Store, which have been made by various artists.

See you there!

15 Likes

Pretty excited for this :100::heart:

3 Likes

Definitely hoping on this one. It’s gonna be fun​:fire::drum:

4 Likes

Let’s go fam, pumped about this

1 Like

Looking forward to see this :relieved: is really going to be mad fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

cool very nice challenge, good chance to start at tamago! see you there cheers

2 Likes

Dope sample selections! Jean-Pierre all day for me

1 Like

Listen to Ninja Chop :wink:

I’ve used samples from O. M. Permata - Jauh Dari Ibu (1975), as you can hear at the beginning.

Got to chop Jean-Pierre Posit - La Chanson D'Hier (1979) - YouTube too, I should manage to fit in the deadline with this :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Listen to Bad Trip

The atmosphere and the begging of that beat were sampled from Jean-Pierre Posit - La Chanson D'Hier (1979) - YouTube

3 Likes

Listen to my Ninja Challenge Submission NINJA - Produced by skthealternator :star_struck:

Sample Used: Jean-Pierre Posit - La Chanson D’Hier (1979)

Turned it into an Afrobeat vibe.
Enjoy :raised_hands:

4 Likes

hip hop dancing GIF

1 Like

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

Can I still submit something for this @Paul ? Life got in the way of beats :expressionless:

1 Like

Sure man! Feel free to do it! The premiere has been rescheduled due to the challenges met with BeatDAO customization.

1 Like