[Onboarding DAO] Shows + Bounty

Bounty Program
I would like to propose a monthly bounty for artists to create theme artworks for the following onboarding shows:

• Bi-weekly Twitter Spaces; $200,
  • Weekly “Symbolik On The Blockchain” TikTok Show; $400,
  • Once a month Clubhouse conversation; $100
  • Management; $100

Twitter Spaces
As Onboarding DAO, we would like to propose a bi-weekly conversations using Twitter Spaces.
Conversations will be divided on two themes:

• AMA sessions with guild leaders on NEAR,
  • AMA sessions with NxM artists.

Purpose of the convs is to highlight activities of the NxM’s artists along with other DAOs on NEAR Protocol such as:

• their contribution to NEAR (from guild leaders and NxM artists perspective),
  • how their DAOs work (what they do, how to get involved, what are the key benefits of contribution etc.),
  • upcoming projects (NxM artists/guild leaders).

Twitter Spaces will be available for everyone, such conversations would deliver value-added content to the space, as people could get to know more about NEAR Protocol, available DAOs, activities and benefits of contribution.

Duration: 1 hour
Kick off date: 4th of November (the date may change)
Funds: $700 ($100 for each Onboarding DAO member [6] + $100 for the guest of AMA session)
Payout: onboarding-dao.sputnik-dao.near

@vandal @Symbolik @NatalieCrue @steven @chloe

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken this should be “using Twitter Spaces”

1 Like

I don’t know how it’s in English version of Twitter, however in Polish version (which I am using) there is word “pokój” - which means “room” not “spaces”…

After some digging, I see that live audio conversations on Twitter are called “Twitter Spaces”… So yes, you’re right, 'using Twitter Spaces" not “rooms” :wink:

Now that’s interesting. I suspected it may be a localization matter. Learning something new every day.

1 Like

I am assuming that this is meant to be linked to the main proposal?

1 Like

Yes! Unfortunately, I don’t have power to edit the original proposal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve edited the proposal to include the link to this post!

1 Like