NEAR Digital Collective | Governance Framework | Kemal for Consideration and Vote

Hey NEAR Community,

About 4 weeks ago I started a proposal about the Operations DAO, which was very well received by the community.

Therefore I am thrilled that NEAR Foundation launched the NDC (NEAR Digital Collective) initiative, which they had been planning for quite some time.

In response to @blaze post and to participate in the NEAR DIGITAL COLLECTIVE I would like to hereby apply as LEAD for the Governance Framework (GOV-FW for short) Working group.

For those who don’t know me. My name is Kemal, I am an entrepreneur and Crypto enthusiast and currently based in the capital of Germany, Berlin. I started my own company when I was 19 years old and over the past 15 years, I have built professional experience in many industries and areas. You can see my whole experience on my LinkedIn profile here.

Last year, I started working with NEAR and got deeper into governance and building a decentralized future. I am fascinated by DAOs and how they can help make the world a better place.

For those who wanna dive deeper into what I did for NEAR the last 10 months you can find more on my forum account and on our Project Ops introduction and report here.

So that’s why I think I can help build the Governance Framework.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The future is bright! :crystal_ball: :white_heart: :rocket:

4 Likes

Full Support , perfect Leadership

1 Like

Good job Kemal! Hope you can build a smooth Framework

2 Likes

You’ve my support @Kemal
Seen your work already, keep it up :ok_hand:

1 Like