NEAR Data Center --- Open Call for questions, thoughts and data projects

Very difficult to have a index download, and making the data ready. If any detailed documents or Video will be helpful.! ? Working on the project to get the data. This Forum as well a great Idea to have on-board members and thier activities…?

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion!
A video of instruction is a wonderful point, I will see how I can get that recorded and share with the community.

Hello! Some questions about main website (near.org) traffic data and onchain data (first of all I am interested in the region of Russia because we are working here but I think it will also be useful for others).

Is it possible to see more about traffic on the website (near.org, wallet.near.org, gov.near.org, etc.)? For example how and which people come to the basement in the link wallet.near.org and the traffic data of this page (how people get to this page, from where, what links on the site they visited before coming here), referral sites and so on.

Further on the blockchain data:

• the age of all wallets;
  • the number of wallets by age (ex: 100 wallets - age 1 year, 200 wallets - age 6 months and so on);
  • what types of transactions are made by wallets of different ages;
  • how many transactions are made by wallets of different ages;
  • what most “old” wallets usually do;
  • what most “new” wallets usually do.

If we prepare accurate scenarios and descriptions of the Google Analytics and onchain data that we need will you be able to give them? So far these are the most exciting questions for me, thanks.

Hi @crptbrthrs
Thank you for the questions.
Unfortunately our website traffic data is not public at this stage because of privacy matters.

As for the blockchain data, you can access and create queries to analyze them via our public read access of indexer NEAR Indexer Framework | NEAR Documentation
We have also integrated with Graph Protocol NEAR and The Graph Partnership – NEAR Protocol subgraphs which is another option you can explore our chain data. In addition, you can also reference our RPC for a lot of the information you are looking for RPC Endpoints | NEAR Documentation

For the questions you hope to answer, we currently don’t have this kind of data queried and stored in our database, but I believe you will definitely be able to connect to the resources I mentioned above and use timestamps to group and analyze accounts and visualize them.
Please feel free to use NEAR Data Center Telegram group Telegram: Join Group Chat as a resource when you have questions or hope to discuss difficulties you faced or finding people in the community to help you with this data project!

Hope this is helpful!

2 Likes

Great, thanks for the detailed answer! :handshake:

Hi - your post is several months old but maybe you still need this info. I’m very intrigued by the metrics you are looking to produce. We’re actively curating NEAR data and have just capped off our core tables.

Here’s an example of what we have thus far:
Metrics are NEAR

There’s lots of development yet to do, our GitHub Issues is probably the best place to see a roadmap of what’s to come. We welcome any additions here if there is something you’d like to see!

The data will be made available for free. Currently, we are ensuring quality and accuracy on our sample from 9/1/2021-present, but could grant you early access if that is desired.

1 Like