NEAR by Example - All you need to speak NEAR ๐Ÿš€ | Give us feedback!

NEAR by example - All you need to speak NEAR :rocket:

If you are lost in learning NEAR and donโ€™t know where to start. Then you are in the right place. Read on โ†“.

We would like to introduce to you NEAR by example :rocket:. An introduction to NEAR with simple examples. Itโ€™s your guide for writing NEAR smart contracts using AssemblyScript. (Rust is coming too).

If you are developing with NEAR whatโ€™s better than having all the examples you need to help you write smart contracts in one place?

NEAR by example has been developed specifically to make it help write smart contracts with NEAR as fast as possible. We donโ€™t want you to slow down.

What makes NEAR by Example special?

• :briefcase: Rich examples Browse a list of various topics which are explained in detail.
  • :pencil2: A to Z. From simple to complicated concepts, everything is covered.
  • :notebook: Code and References included. Each topic has snippets of code that will help you get started and a list of references that will help you or lead you to learn more.

gif

:bulb: NEAR by example is a Community-based initiative. All the content is created by community members.

Project members:
Hiba Machfej - @hiba
Mohammed Saudi - @mhassanist
Rasha Abdulrazzak - @rasha

4 Likes

I am literally so happy and glad this exists! Thank you for the dedication of those involved because me and i know a grew amount of others will be using it a lot from now on!

1 Like