NDC COMMUNITY PULSE: March 22, 2023

NDC COMMUNITY PULSE

March 22, 2023

Dear Community,

Every Wednesday I provide a weekly snapshot about what we are hearing and learning in the GWG (Governance Working Group) about the NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) for the entire community. This will NOT be a comprehensive, deep dive into everything that is happening, but insights, ideas, and questions for the entire community for a quick update.

Snapshot for how to learn more and get involved:

Tuesday: Community Call to Learn What’s Happening in the NDC

Wednesday: This Community Pulse goes live

Thursday: Live Polls from the GWG goes live

Friday: Matt’s Friday Reflections goes live

A TON is happening, so, let’s begin:

By the way – we know these are a lot of documents – if there is ANOTHER WAY you want to see this content please let us know!

COMMUNITY TRUST

The Community Trust is LIVE with 5.7 Million NEAR:

What is the Community Treasury?

Funding Options for you:

REVISED COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Updated Community Guidelines:

CALL TO ACTION: Review and comment on the doc

HOW TO STAY CONNECTED: NDC Community Hub Telegram

We have launched a place to see ALL the news from the GWG

CALL TO ACTION: JOIN!

CALL FOR ARTISTS AND CREATIVES

Please know we need creatives and artists

CALL TO ACTION: artwork submission to i-am-human: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/i-am-human.sputnik-dao.near/tasks/bounties/i-am-human.sputnik-dao.near-10
Telegram

Artwork bounty:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/i-am-human.sputnik-dao.near/tasks/bounties/i-am-human.sputnik-dao.near-10

CONCLUSION

That’s what’s brewwing for this week. Please tell us BELOW what you think of these initiatives - Also - What’s on your mind? How can we support your leanings and involvement? What’s something we should keep in mind?

Best to you all -

Sarah

9 Likes

Hi to all!
I ask to highlight the topic of creative funding. Many make avatars using Midjorney, all intellectual property does not belong to the creators in this case. It is necessary to make an official statement about this (in Twitter, Telegram, Discord NDC) and not a postscript, because this is funding. I also ask to change the cost and reduce it to $ 25-50 per avatar, all avatars must be submitted for voting.

Regards and thanks :blush:

1 Like

@Al-DYOR Thank you, I’m tagging @robert to make him aware. Please DM me if you don’t hear back though I will share your note with that group. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.

It is clearly stated in the bounty rules already that AI generated art is not accepted. https://app.astrodao.com/dao/i-am-human.sputnik-dao.near/drafts/6419301703b2820029e705a5

We have not posted this bounty on Twitter, Discord, etc. Some cross-references have been made on Telegram and Near Social, but always with a direct link back to the original bounty post where the rules are clear.

Who specifically are you proposing should put out statements on Twitter, Telegram, Discord?

The bounty is set to 50 NEAR per submission of four artworks, which turns out to be approx $25 per individual artwork. So I guess we are already in your proposed cost range, and should not have to reduce it.

3 Likes

Great improvement. I tag on my community Guild @C1 to take a look and implore an accurate time for this live activities be noted.

2 Likes

Hi :wave: Thanks!

Since the funding is managed by the community, and the NDC is the main mouthpiece, it is necessary to publish all data or info on new proposals in the NDC, as well as notify the communities, tag on Twitter, for example, post in the NDC telegram.

As well as to enable the community to openly show their capabilities

Create a new section on the forum “NDC Bounty” if something is being done at the request of the community, so that everyone can see that there are any opportunities for help.

And thanks @sarahkornfeld for help :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello! The work was done, but still no any response.

1 Like