May education activities | Cristian Zambrano

Hello NEAR community @Cristian here :wave:t2:, I would like to talk about my report of educational activities in May in NEAR Hispano :grin:

Showroom apps NEAR Hispano May edition
Like every month, we have a showroom, a space to invite the DiR residency projects to show their progress to the community.

Design and record a course “Introduction of NEAR with Rust” in the Platzi community

It began with the design of an introductory course to NEAR given to the community of Platzi, which is one of the online course platforms with the greatest reach in latam.
It was finished recording this course which will be available in mid-June

Syllabus course

Tracking and organize bootcamps offering by NEAR Hispano
Follow-up of the activities of Issac a certified instructor that teach bootcamps in NEAR HIspano.

Teaching the May edition of the NCP in NEAR Hispano
as every month the NCP is taught in NEAR Hispano, to reach more teachers who design their learning experiences in NEAR

Design a Instructor guide for instructors in LATAM
The NEAR Hispano guide to help instructors deliver their bootcamps in the latam community. This was designed from the experience of helping new instructors get started teaching

And that’s it, May was a month full of activities, I hope each month to break more and more goals for the benefit of the community. :grin: