Activities from May

Hello @amgando and everyone :smiley:! I want to share my activities in these last 4 weeks.

I am currently working on the organization and feedback of the Teachers in Residence fellowship program from other 2 participants.
Throughout the month of May, I was a mentor for people who decide to do the residency. As part of the education team, we decided to establish a standard for the documentation that future participants must deliver.

NEAR Hispano Education
Also during this month as part of the NEAR Education team with @Cristian, Luz Margarita y América together with we met every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to carry out the development and organization of the Syllabus of the educational programs taught in NEAR Hispano and this month we have 4 NCA, 1 NCD and 1 NCDP from NEAR Hispano, which was quite a success.

During the month we worked on the creation of a guide for instructors, documentation for future Teachers in Residence and scheduling, organization and documentation of the next bootcamps as part of the Regional Hubs project.

Also I Design and organize an AMA for Open Web Academy.

These were the activities I carried out in the month of May, thank you for reeding me. See you soon!! :wave:

2 Likes