“KALAKENDRA’’ which translates to “a heavenly place for art”.
In India, the interest in knowing more about NFTs is really high, but not many know exactly how to acquire one or mint their own NFTs. So KalakendraDAO aims to change this scenario entirely by onboarding as many Indian artists as possible who wish to mint their works as NFTs. We will also explain the advantages of NEAR ecosystems climate-neutral platform, low transaction costs, and the advantage of having a great community to support in selling & promoting their NFTs.
Our team members:
gurubaran.near - @gurubaran
monish016.near - @monish016
shubham007.near - @Albhion
We aim to create more awareness about NFTs in India and onboard new artists by educating them about minting and selling NFTs in the Near Ecosystem. This will also help artists grow as they have a bigger market and benefit the NEAR ecosystem through increased users & transactions.
- Onboarding Indian artists to mint NFTs in NEAR Ecosystem
- Helping artists set up their stores in Mintbase/Paras, and assisting them in their marketing activities to increase their reach.
- Creating social media posts in regional languages
- Creating videos in regional languages
- Conducting various competitions & events to develop arts in Indian culture and heritage and mint using NEAR ecosystem
- Connect with famous artists and influencers to encourage their arts to be listed /auctioned on our platforms.
We plan to onboard as many artists as possible right now through outreach on social media and plan to educate them by conducting meetings with them.
After we submit a funding proposal, we will be initiating other activities like buying software subscriptions for creating videos in regional languages, conducting competitions, NFT exhibition events in art galleries, sponsoring art exhibitions, and onboarding influencers.
Special thanks to @Shreyas for guiding and also for giving valuable points.
We welcome you all to join us to take KalakendraDAO’s vision forward by reaching all artists in India.
DAO Link: Astro
If you have any questions we’d be happy to clarify them.