Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,
OWS is happy to announce the collaboration with Marma J Foundation!
Marma J is sharing how we leverage Web3 technology for social good. The goal is to educate community members on how to use the applications, tools, and technologies available within the Web3 space so that our community and its members are empowered to support their individual and collective initiatives.
The intern will help to organize marmaj.org/discord research section.
We are looking for a person interested in NEAR protocol research to join and support. This will be a position funded by the Marma J DAO and generally, compensation will follow the general publication guide: Marma J Foundation: Publication Guide | Marma J Foundation
The opportunity involves a long-term commitment.
- Research and review Near Education courses, and other educational sources
- Participate in Marma J Hackathon events
- Write weekly Marma J Research articles for the marmaj.org/blog
- Corporate analysis, educational, or business research skills
- A strong passion for Web3 and democratic ways of working
- Proven background in writing
10 Marma J for 1 article
Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it through there: Projects Dashboard
Have a nice day,
from the OWS team.