Issues found on the near.org website

Hey guys,

I’m a German developer and computer science researcher and new to the NEAR community. I found a rather simple but impactful issue on the near.org website, that hurts the overall feel and should be fixed.

If you head to the following guilds website, you’ll find a YouTube video with a broken thumbnail <div class="lazytube" data-lazytube="dCMjvVFBnXc" style="background-image: url('https://img.youtube.com/vi/dCMjvVFBnXc/maxresdefault.jpg')"></div>.

The thumbnail/background image should be fixed to sustain the professional look of the website.

I’m not sure where to post such general issues, but I’m open to any helpful information on how to behave correctly or on where I could preferably address requests such as mine. I also have some more suggestions regarding the NEAR Academy content and I’m sure there will be more in the future regarding different areas or cases as well.

Thank you and I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this issue!

I’ve shared your post on the Near Discord server. There’s a few channels there for support and troubleshooting. Hopefully it will get picked up by the right team.

Keep the feedback coming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will forward further suggestions directly to the Discord server. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like