[Introduction] The Philosophers DAO

@mecsbecs how does the Educational DAO Vertical work? Is it possible for me to ask for funding for this DAO’s projects, like we do in the Creatives?

@tabear I just saw this text about the Education DAO Category and I’ve put the tags, but it seems there is no much about it… Maybe is it in development? Could we be kept under the Creatives DAO category for now?

1 Like

Hey there,

I will leave their Twitter handle in here for now https://twitter.com/NEARedu and please contact them here: shashi@near.foundation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @tabear. I just send them an email. I hope they can help, although the twitter mentions NEAR University, where we can learn about NEAR ecosystem, but I will explore more.

1 Like

done!!! Tag created.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, @tabear, @frnvpr, @marianeu, @Monish016, I’ve just tried the Community DAO path, but it seems there is no funding possibilities for our projects. Maybe a grant in the future, and for now I am writing a proposal for Ecosystem DAO, to open an academic vertical. Concerning The Philosophers DAO, we changed a bit our objectives and our justification in our funding proposal, in order for us to be considered a Creatives DAO, with a Creative funding proposal. Philosophy is creative in many ways, and one of these ways is in the manner we bring academic philosophy to the community, through creative ways: interviews, 3d books (wearables and rendered), talks about philosophy, and NFTs in our store. We will also be able to collaborate with the Writers Guild (I have a submited project for April) and with NearxPublisher (I have a meeting with Samuel on March 30th). So we would like to ask you to, please, check our Funding Proposal for April. We are a very interesting group, that have everything to grow the community even further. This is our funding proposal for april:

2 Likes

Good DAO
tnx you, Sir
I follow and :eyes:

1 Like

Nice initiative, i hope that i can contribute to it with my article [BOUNTY FECHADO] Quatro artigos em Arte, Filosofia, Cultura e Tecnologia (Lusophone Language) - #8 by IanKrya

1 Like