[INTRODUCTION] Filipino Artist Guild

Welcome :slight_smile:

Looking forward seeing this grow, including the new council members & a roadmap for what your goals are :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I support this initiative. Can’t wait for this guild to prosper :slight_smile: we just need to do a little more touch ups :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes i will working with it :heart::pray: thank you for the support also​:heart::heart_eyes:

Thank You miss K :heart::heart_eyes:

1 council is not allowed? How many in council is needed @tabear :heart::relaxed:
Ill add 3 person as council :heart:

Nice Joy :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation: I will support you till the end :kissing_heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank You Vane :heart_eyes::heart: and to everyone :heart:

1 Like

You can but this would then not be decentralised, 3 sounds like a good number to start with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @tabear i already edited the Post and added the Councils . Ill work with the roadmap. We will discuss with it

2 Likes

This is great @Ligaya … Keep going

1 Like

Thank you so Much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hey, @Ligaya.

Congratulations on the launch of the Filipino Artist Guild. It’s a great step. one taken in the right direction.

If you haven’t already, please do the following immediately:

1. Fill out the guild creation form: Start a Guild on NEAR
  2. Schedule a call \w @Jessica here: Calendly - Jessica Lloyd

PS: ignore if you have done those already.

Congratulations once again on the guild launch!

4 Likes

Hello @simeon4real yes i already contact one of the Near team, its miss Jc Pacion :heart::philippines:

Thank you so much :heart::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hello Everyone We already Updated our Introduction , and Roadmap for Our Community, and also thank you for all your supports to us :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Welcome!! Excited to see how you grow!

2 Likes

Yeey thank you so much :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice nice :ok_hand:… Support local and support each other :slightly_smiling_face: if they can do it we can do it too :hugs:

2 Likes

Lets Do this :philippines::philippines::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Kudos Ate Jhoii! LFG! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Akala ko paras sold ang Gmail​:rofl::rofl:
Thanks po​:sparkling_heart: support lang tayu lahat para umangat kapag deserving​:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes