[INTRODUCTION] Daveed Benjamin aka Shiftshapr

Hi All

My name is Daveed Benjamin. I have been engaged with the NEAR ecosystem since March and I am a NEAR certified analyst. I just got back from NEAR CON Beta, where I connected with a lot of NEARians.

Here is my bio:
Daveed Benjamin is an American technologist and author. Since receiving a BS and MS in Engineering from Stanford, Daveed has had leadership roles in startups, nonprofits, and social enterprises in emergent fields. As a “Shift Shaper,” his work focuses on building collective wisdom and altering systems of consciousness for positive impact. Daveed worked on decentralization in early 2000s focusing on energy, food, and water and on building local economies. Now he builds systems that enable the connection, communication, and coordination needed to address humanity’s existential threats. As Founder of Bridgit and author of “The Metaweb: The Next Level of the Internet”, Daveed is building an ecosystem that reimagines the web by enabling people, information, and interactions to have a presence above the webpage. He co-founded Regen Tulum as a decentralized public works movement to regenerate Tulum. He is an author and the executive producer of the first-of-its-kind augmented reality book, Pacha’s Pajamas: A Story Written By Nature that features Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and Cheech Marin and initiator of the Pacha DAO. Daveed is an Active Dreaming teacher, SoulCollage® Facilitator, Green For All fellow, Founder Gym graduate, Warm Data Labs host, and a NEAR Certified Analyst. Daveed is a founding council member of Fountain.earth.

As for my Web3 and NEAR experience:
I am the founder of Bridgit DAO and a founder with @Phahsa of Presence DAO, both of which are in the DAOcubator program and mentored by @godofnfts. Bridgit DAO is a meta DAO that supports social DAOs focused on regeneration, cognitive freedom, and collective intelligence. Bridgit DAO helped start Presence DAO, which focuses on access to the decentralized space above the web page, which we call the Metaweb. Bridgit DAO is authoring a book called “The Metaweb: The Next Level of the Web.”

Bridgit DAO is also bringing Pacha’s Pajamas, an uplifting children’s entertainment platform into the NEAR ecosystem as the Pachaverse (a NFT Metaverse game) and Pacha DAO. I co-founded the Pacha’s Pajamas project eleven years ago and it remains a passion of mine to spread Pacha’s message that we are ALL connected (video).

I also am a founder of Regen Tulum and of Tulum Coin with @Cryptocoatl and @Francesipimenteln, both projects that seek to regenerate Tulum, Mexico.

I am also mentoring several aligned DAOs including Ajo DAO and Tulum Vegan DAO. I co-host the DAOjo, a Metaverse show about decentralizing community, with @Elamental.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you

For a few months I have gone from theory to practice, I am dabbling in DAOs and Dapps.

The area through which I travel is music, especially Rap, I want to support the regeneration of the earth, I believe that music is a means to raise the frequency in it

2 Likes

@ManuelEnRed I totally agree.

Have you met @Ashelseasunz? He does music including rap that is focused on regeneration. He also is part of EFAM DAO Who we are — Essential Food and Medicine.

Also, my colleague and old friend @NaruKwina does positive rap music. Here’s a song that we collabed on YouTube Music.

Not rap music, but my colleague @Elamental is launching Neo Soul DAO.

Thanks for the intro @shiftshapr … As far as music my Dao crews are sageandcedar and rebelwise! @godofnfts got us up to speed!

1 Like