Introducing: NEAR_blockchain Initiative

Hello folks,
We all know NEAR Eco is getting hot day by day so I myself would like to give you guys an extra hand in amplify your project on Twitter with NEAR_blockchain Twitter account (currently with more than 100k followers)

Introducing: NEAR_blockchain Twitter Amplification Initiative.
Just fill out the below form so your project can be featured on a 100K+ followers Twitter accounts. Hope this might help you builders and founders get the words out to NEAR Ecosystem. So make sure your Marketing dept/team is marking this down.

Please fill out the following information regarding 3 actions: Post an independent Tweet/Tweet Thread, Quote Tweet your project’s Tweet or Retweet from @NEAR_blockchain account depends on your marketing request/campaign. You can also request all 3 actions if you want to.

If your content contains information regarding Token purchase (IDO,ICO…) or an Minting NFTs/Tokens event, please add a warning message to the audience regarding FOMOs feeling and decision-making responsibility.

Donation is not required. All donations will be donated to a charity organisation in the UK where I am currently donating and this will go under the name of NEAR Protocol Community.

Donation wallet: near_blockchain_donation.near

Please ping me if you didn’t see your request got executed or have any questions:
Telegram: @bailey_12
Discord: bailey12#5644
Twitter: @baileyvu12

This account was built for the Community and all use by the Community!!:heart:

Form: bit.ly/3KVQLOZ

Everything is completely free and no cost.
Please don’t spam it since I am working this by myself
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any question or request.

12 Likes

@Benz_Near Can we pin this ser?

cc @marketingdao-council

Thanks for setting the initiative and taking lead on it.

We’ll fill out the form and I’ll be in touch with you soon!

1 Like

Looking forward to it

Hey Bailey, thanks for posting this.

Would you be able to give a deeper explanation (something similar to what you did in the form) here? So the whole community gets more context. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Oh it is similar like the way when we did in Concierge Team. I will put more context to it!!!

Awesome initiative! Already used for our guild! Thanks for the opportunity :clap::muscle:

Feels like a great gesture to support both the Near ecosystem and a good cause @bailey12 :people_hugging:

I think as Benz stated it would be worth sharing more details on how this will be carried out so that the community is more comfortable in supporting this initiative :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

no worries. Just doing my part to help Eco thrives

It is alright for the pin action since I will start to approach with selected project for this offers. Was thinking this could be for Community use but then it might ended up with people spamming the form

This is awesome. I will circulate this when members asking for amplification support :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: Thanks B.

In line with having a consistent framework we try not to pin posts that are not directly related to important governance proposals or the Near Foundation. Feel free to leverage our other community channels to get the word out there :slightly_smiling_face:

As @chi.ha mentioned we are happy to support this initiative on a community level and will be sharing this with ecosystem projects we’re in close contact with.