Information for the Integrity Election Commission and community

1. I have a piece of writing inside information that people related to Near Foundation, GWG had specific plans for NDC and a list of candidates who, even, due to possible manipulation and stuffing of the last two days (which are not being investigated gov.near. org/t/immediate-action-required-massive-vote-stuffing-for-marieke-and-blaze/36341), could not get seats in NDC government bodies.

2. Insider said that this delay is related only to smoothing out the negative consequences of removing votes in favor of the NF/GWG list

3. Insider wanted to assure those who are delaying the counting of votes, are right now engaged in forgery, falsifying evidence, and creating fake transactions to discredit candidates, as well as those who were involved in the deliberate stuffing to remove candidates at the stage of counting votes who are not on the Near Foundation list or others. If you take this step, you will encounter unprecedented dissemination of information about this falsification from well-known media (CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph, Defiant), among famous crypto-influencers, as well as from the community and people.

4. Insider told me that lawsuits could be filed against those who make decisions about falsification.

5. Insider told me that currently, commission members report and are paid to the NF/GWG and get CTAs

6. The procedures lack entirely the right to appeal, the right to hear both sides of the conflict. All cases are deliberately hidden, and the community has no opportunity to see these cases, which may contain fabricated and falsified evidence. This was done in order to eliminate any possible surprises; so that candidates do not have the right to challenge decisions. I sent three reports and nobody reached me out.

7. Insider wanted to remind you that some highly paid ($6 000-$10 000) roles already were promised by Integrity Election Commission members in V1 docs.google. com/spreadsheets/d/14WQAuxbuxQvmL4q4n38YgyJ-B-7ZUKgXetPjQwAbMe4/edit and they may be interested in the “right” elections results to secure the roles.

3 Likes

I’m sorry that EIC not slashing bonds decision caused this delay. Since it was the first election, we didn’t want to be hard on the voters. So sorry about that.

Election results:

1. Blaze 8th place (looser) → Blaze 2nd second place (winner)
  2. Yuen + $8000 from Blaze
  3. Do you think this will be forgiven?

There were a lot of votes disqualified due to mass funding and duo accounts. Even i was surprise when blaze jumped to 2. My pay was for the election and work i did for the NDC btw, Blaze doesn’t pay me the Community Treasury does.

1 Like