🔴 I have created an animated film that teaches newbies to open an account and protects them from basic mistakes

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:
TRANSF​:red_circle:RM
TRANSF​:red_circle:RMERS
NEAR builder: :red_circle:INFINITY - infinitynft.near
I have completed work on the first series of an animated video that tells about the ease of opening a NEAR account, about basic precautions to preserve your savings. And these are the most essential first steps in our ecosystem.
I consider the creation of a Series of such cartoons as an absolute necessity. They must be produced in two languages. Russian and English. I am already jokingly called the official voice of the meerkat in chats. I’m not against)

At the moment, the cartoon has been released with English subtitles. This is enough to understand what is being said. Therefore, I propose to make a translation into English.
By the way, the introduction of animation to the community is perceived very positively and is noted on twitter
https://twitter.com/mattdlockyer/status/1405904506919915523?s=21
View statistics are not bad for the first part.
Снимок экрана 2021-06-20 в 21.26.13

Payment 30 N - infinitynft.near

E-mail: nft.transform@gmail.com
transform.red
tw: @transformnft
Telegram: Contact @nftinfinity

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

#discourse #forum #transform #infinity #melody #animem #nft #transformers

4 Likes

Thank you for your contributions to the community, but I will be voting “NO” on this proposal: SputnikDAO

Proposals to the creatives SputnikDAO should be approved on the forum BEFORE being submitted on chain for payout.

Please check our proposal submission guide: [Guide] The Creatives DAO Funding

2 Likes

Hi Valentin/Infinity! Agreed with Chloe and some additional notes are:

• the target for your payout should not be an individual but to a Guild/DAO
  • as listed in the Guide Chloe referenced above, the Creatives DAO as a new DAO vertical is meant to fund creative projects by other Guilds and DAOs
  • if you are requesting funding from the Creatives DAO please use the ‘creatives-dao’ tag

I would recommend that another home be found for this submission in another education-focused Guild or DAO, or the Open Web Sandbox. If you encounter any difficulty finding a right fit, happy to give more directed assistance!

2 Likes

Hello Valentin!

Thank you very much for your artistic piece, enjoyed it a lot!
Here is how you can claim your reward for it via DAO Sandbox: The Sandbox SputnikDAO Guide for Claiming Rewards

Let me know if any questions!

Best,
Sofia

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I’ll try it right now. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: Are you getting my NTF? This week I am planning something very beautiful)) And valuable !!! :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: Check the walles, I sent a very rare gift) :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

1 Like

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: Check the wallets, I sent a very rare gift) :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

Dear Valentin,

Thank you for submitting your rewards to the DAO Sandbox. However, we mentioned in the guidelines that you have to contact the Sandbox moderators prior to submitting anything to the DAO. Therefore I have to reject all of your proposals for the time being. Further, all of the work done had to be agreed upon with the Sandbox moderators, especially taking into consideration that most of your work was done before you have joined the Sandbox. The Sandbox Council will have to review your contributions and assign an appropriate reward. After that, you may submit a new proposal. Here is the detailed instructions on how this happens within the Sandbox: The Sandbox SputnikDAO Guide for Claiming Rewards

I will come back to you as soon as the Council reviews your work. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Sofia

4 Likes

Sofia. Thank you very much for your understanding and the time you are giving me. I’m like that dog, I understand everything, I can’t say)) Nothing, I’ll learn)
Thanks again.
:red_circle:

1 Like

Hi mecsbescs,

Is it okay to build a community in the instagram? and post memes about the Near and creating a awareness.

will I be rewarded for that?

2 Likes

We’re moving towards rewarding growth metrics. Please include analytics for follower count and engagement. Check on the engagement of each meme post to see what’s working with your audience and what isn’t.

I would also suggest using a tool like Buffer rather than just using instagram. That way the effort you put into your memes will travel across FB/TW/LinkedIn/ETC. Maximize the impact for your effort.

3 Likes