[Hiring] Community manager for GFXVs

Position Title: Community Manager

About Us: Position Title: Community Manager

About Us: GFXvs is a platform where artists and audiences meet together. It’s a battle platform where the artists upload their art pieces to the platform, and the audiences can provide their vote for their favorite art. In the end, the artists can receive the winning rewards in the form of stablecoins or NFTs. On the other hand, Voters receive Rare NFT collections and other rewards like Stablecoins.
Additionally the platform helps other projects to promote in the ecosystem. This platform allows project owners to set up and customize the GFXvs dashboard. It also allows the project owners to promote their artwork related to the project along with the Dashboard customization.

Key Responsibilities:

• Community Development: Implement strategies to grow and engage our community across social media, forums, and our community portal.
  • Content Management: Create and manage engaging content aligned with community interests.
  • User Engagement: Monitor interactions, respond to inquiries, and address issues promptly.
  • Feedback Gathering: Collect and relay community feedback to internal teams for product improvements.
  • Partnership Management: Establish relationships with influencers and partners to enhance community value.

Compensation: $200 USD Monthly

How to Apply: Comment down why you would fit this role!

7 Likes

Hello GFXvs team! I am very interested in the Community Manager position. I am passionate about art and technology, and I strongly believe in the potential of Web3 platforms to connect artists and audiences in innovative ways.
I have 2 years of experience in online community management, building and nurturing communities. I excel at creating engaging and relevant content, managing social media, organizing virtual events, and resolving user issues.
My experience has allowed me to develop strong skills in communication, active listening, and collaboration. I am a proactive, organized, and results-oriented person, with a deep interest in Web3 culture and new forms of artistic expression.
I believe my skills and passion for art and technology align perfectly with GFXvs’ vision. I would love to contribute to the growth of this vibrant community and help artists connect with their audience in a meaningful way.
I am from chile, I love take this Job
I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you and discuss how I can add value to GFXvs!

Gm and hello GFXvs team!

I’m super excited to apply for the Community Manager role at GFXvs!

As a former community manager at Defishards and community moderator for almost 3 years in the Near ecosystem. I know I have got the skills to help build an amazing community here.

I’m all about creating engaging content, growing communities, and making sure everyone feels welcome and supported.

As an NFT artist myself, I love how GFXvs is bringing art and community together in a new and innovative way.

Thanks for considering my application!

Can’t wait to chat more about this opportunity.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zahra-usman-2b0136222

1 Like

Greetings Monish!

Im Gus. You might know me from the time I used to make metaverse workshops. I believe I have abilities that might fit the role. I have worked managing some DAOs before wich included managing communities and keeping engagement troughout social media.
Im not familiarized with this project but Im looking forward to know more. Im avaible at telegram if you need to contact me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @GFXvs and all members of the Team,

I am Nduka samson Chukwu a former Discord moderator, community builder, web2 -web3 space builder.
Over the years i have moderated, managed and worked with other Near Ecosystem builders like @Monish016 to mention a few.

I have Vast knowledge and experience in web2 and web3 community management, content creation and engagement generating strategies as i deployed during my activities with @NEARNFTWEEK ,again to name a few.

I am Happy to apply for this position as community manager with GFXvs as i believe the vision behind this community is driven by true building mechanisms that will aid and support creators both onchain and off-chain to better develop their creative mind and express their selves without boundaries, this community have gone further to consider the interest of engaging community and web3 members in ways that they too have the opportunity to be actively involved in the building process.
If given the opportunity i would implement activities that are growth driven one that allows creators and collectors to be actively contributing in all formations, i will work with the internal team to make sure the community is running smoothly and that prompt solutions and assistance are given to members or issues when they arise.
I will use all my positive experiences gained in the past years especially as a web2 talent manager to create improving opportunities for all.
I am a team player and i have a proficient skill in Multitasking, i am result oriented and i can work supervised or without supervision, i also have good communication skill and human relations ability.

If i am giving this opportunity, it will assist me in building more in the web2 and web3 space, it will also help me grow my skills as a Community manager.

I hope the above points (few) are relative and would show that i am a better fit for this position.

Thank you for considering my application,
I am available to share more lights about my skills and ideas in regards to this position.
You can reach me via my email: samsonnduka71@gmail.com ,On Telegram: @sammieenear and i am happy to speak to an interviewer at your convenience.

1 Like

Hi, you’ve really got something great going on.
I’ll love to be part of your vision, through designs and 3D models.

1 Like

Hello Monish,

I am Trendheo. I believe I am suitable for this role. I have experience in community management and maintaining interactions on social media. My Telegram if you need.(Telegram: Contact @hungstock1)

Wishing you a great day!