Help about cineclub

Hey everyone, My name is Thiago Monteiro. Im a cineast and cineclubist and I wanting to create a cineclub here in Near. Working online, with curatory and discussion after each session. How to process with this? I need to create a DAO and later make a propose here? Im new using Near gov. Can someone help me?

5 Likes

@blusw @ZeroLikesRecords Nomade tem o cine né?

3 Likes

Hi @Brazilcare

I am with NEAR Hub metaverse.
we have some theaters that can be used for showings and discussiuons.
Feel free to message me if you would like to discuss some options.

5 Likes

doing this now dear!

2 Likes

Cineclub ???

Lets make some noise?
@filmesdeinfiltracao @ritamaria @palomak @casajapuanga @rafaelrudolf @estheriorizada @pinkalsky

6 Likes

Oh nice! Thanks @blusw for tagging me.
I always thought about it, it’s great that you brought it here @Brazilcare :slight_smile:
I’ll dm you and we can talk further about Nomade Label’s cinema

3 Likes

Thanks everyone by the support <3 Is so good to see people helping newcomers to form new projects.

Esther, I had reply you in DM! Im really wanting to bring more cineclubes spaces to near ecosystem and I’m opened to everything <3 thanks so much!

3 Likes

hello!! interesting! And also interesting to use NEAR Hub metaverse
Let’s get in charge!

2 Likes

I really want it @ritamaria !

2 Likes

Yes! Let’s do it!
<3

I was supposed to do FURORA web3 (FURORA is a festival that happens in Berlin) and the idea was to make a parallel of it in web3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I can help with something, here I am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes! let’s think about it together !

1 Like

I have a friend who is already in the second edition of a stop motion short film festival that I REALLY want to bring to web3. Look what a waste this bunch of beautiful film lost on Instagram :scream: I’m dying to see the creations of the selected ones in this edition.

:heart:
L.

3 Likes

Giveme the contact why not if opening the cineclub give him the opportunity to speak about his creation =D

2 Likes