Hello and Welcome to the Marma J DAO
payout proposals > 21.19 $marmaj may take much longer to approve.
How should a proposal be submitted:
1. Posts a “New Topic” in the NEAR forums (please use the “marmaj-dao” tag), within the Marma J Foundation Subcategory category, outlining:
- What project you are requesting funds for. (This should be the title of the post)
- Your name, NEAR account, and the timeline you are requesting funding for.
- The address that will be the “target” of the payout proposal.
- Total Requested Funding Amount
- What tasks the funds are required for (Outlined with as much detail as possible. Please add external links where appropriate).
- Please provide a timeline and milestones for your project.
- How the completion of the tasks outlined supports the marmaj community.
2. The council of the Marma J DAO will deliberate over your proposal by checking over the info submitted on the forum and leaving comments if necessary.
- If your forum post is adequate and thorough, the council may decide to APPROVE your proposal without any comments whatsoever, this is perfectly normal.
- If needed you can always edit the original forum post to add more information if required by a council member.
- only AFTER your proposal receives an “[APPROVED]” Status, you should start working on it.
- After you accomplish at least one of the approved milestones, post a comment with the appropriate links for the work. The council will review your work and leave a comment greenlighting you to make a DAO payout proposal. (Please do not move onto step 3 until your proposal gets the green light)
3. Go to the Marma J DAO, log in with your nearname and create a new proposal by clicking on the green “+”.
- The "Proposer” name is automatically filled out as you have logged in with your nearname.
- For the “Description” field, add a short description of the proposal (adding the guild name and month of funding or project for example).
- Add the link to your [APPROVED] forum post as the external URL (“example.com/putyourlinkhere”)
- Add the “Amount” which has been confirmed in your proposal and switch from NEAR to Marmaj.
- “Target” signifies the receiver of the tokens, therefore please add your nearname to the field.
- Click “PROPOSE” and submit the transaction! (0.19 NEAR will be needed for a bond to deter spam, this bond will be returned upon successful completion of the proposal, 0.25 NEAR is the gas fee, which is reserved for transactions).
4. Funds will be transferred from the marmaj.sputnik-dao.near contract to the address set in the “Target” field from step 3, once the council members of the Marma J DAO vote to approve your payout proposal.
- Please ensure to check back on your post to see if there are notes from a council member (email notifications can be enabled for the forum as well) to ensure there is the highest chance of success for your proposal to pass
- If your proposal fails, there will be a reason in the comments of your forum post. Please feel free to edit your post, taking the comments into consideration, and re-submit a payout proposal.
Since all proposals to the Marma J Dao have the “proposals” tag, they can all be found at this link.
In order to receive $marmaj tokens from the DAO, you need to register the marmaj token