[Asset Rental] Cryptovoxels Parcel - The Bronx (10 marmaj/mo)

The Marma J Foundation has a Gallery in Cryptovoxels that is open for the community to rent for hosting their own events.

In order to edit the parcel, an Ethereum account is need (How to build | Cryptovoxels Wiki)

The cost associated with renting "Bobby’s Places x MarmaJ is 10 $marmaj tokens a month.

Please send funds to the Marma J DAO “marmaj.sputnik-dao.near” AFTER your proposal to rent the parcel has been [APPROVED] ([Guide] Marma J DAO Proposal Submission Guide)

marmaj token registration is needed to buy the token on Ref Finance. Please register “marmaj.tkn.near” here: Ref Finance

4 Likes

10 MarmaJ tokens have been sent now from muticollective.near to rent the parcel for the month of September. Looking forward streaming in the place, thank you very much!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks so much! Do you mind including the transaction link to the explorer so that it’s easy to follow later on? I’m a nerd haha and I love looking into explorer data :revolving_hearts:. Super excited to have Muti DAO using the space :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Also :eyes:, if there ends up being a write up or retrospective about the event, I’d love for that to end up on the marmaj.org blog :tada:: [Bounty] Blog / Video Content Creation - marmaj x NEAR - 10 marmaj tokens

2 Likes

This is the link you would like to see? :slight_smile: NEAR Explorer | Transaction

2 Likes

I have just send another proposal as we would love to rent the parcel for another month :slight_smile: Let me know if there are more infos missing!

2 Likes

It sure is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No info missing in my opinion. So happy to know that the space has been able to support another creative community in the ecosystem.

3 Likes

Hey there,

rent for October has just been paid (original proposal):

https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/transactions/ByYEdXTM5f7nYsb6GPKpMVh23VbdRm6bgUiqMWRE7EP1

3 Likes

Heyhey,
mutiDAO just paid 3 months (Dec-incl. Feb) for the rent, 30 MarmaJ tokens have been sent :slight_smile:
https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/transactions/CMbt9Q9JcsEya1qESwAP15NwiL6t3B8XoWCZyEK1PXL2

1 Like