The Social Tokens SputnikDAO has been created in order to support the use of social tokens within the web3 community and specifically throughout the NEAR ecosystem. Over the course of the hackathon, community members will be invited to submit “payout proposals” to the DAO. These payout proposals, if successfully passed, will allow participants to earn NEAR tokens for their support in solving problems within the creative web3 space.
SOCIAL TOKEN TRACK DESIGN CHALLENGES
Viral Onboarding Flow
- e.g. bonuses, airdrops
Playful Growth Strategies
- e.g. stake + earn mechanisms, curation games
Accessible / Educational UX
- e.g. easy purchase of social tokens via landing page
SOCIAL TOKEN TRACK BOUNTY CRITERIA
- Adherence to design challenges.
- Explores and builds on new use cases within NEAR ecosystem.
- Top of funnel experience encourages engagement and retainment.
- Growth strategies use games, viral experiences/memes and/or social activity.
- Fluid compatibility with other social token legos, Discord bots, wallets, and other protocols and API’s.
- Interfaces are easy to use and thoughtfully guide and educate non-crypto natives.
- Token earning and purchase mechanisms are clear and accessible.
- Additional considerations will be made for participants who collaborate with other tracks (e.g. NFT’s, DAO’s, etc.).
- Ideation (min 500 words): 10 NEAR
- Project Presentation (Visual Outline): 20 NEAR
- Video Demo (Video Presentation): 30 NEAR
- Github Submission (Complete “Read Me”, video presentation, open-source): 40 NEAR
Every entrant to the Createbase Hackathon that completes a full project submission (completes all 4 tasks) for this topic can earn a minimum of 100 NEAR. A separate payout proposal to the Social Tokens SputnikDAO is needed for each completed task, although it is not required to complete all of the available tasks in order to submit a final project for the hackathon (40 NEAR can still be earned with only a final submission). It is also not required to create multiple threads, one thread can be used for all 4 tasks (editing each time to add new information).
- Please include the near accounts of you and our hackathon teammates (if you have them) in all of your submission posts.
- Please only use one forum thread per submission. Posts to the forum can be edited or replied to as it is necessary to add content to a submission.
- Ensure that you are using the link to your specific post in the SputnikDAO payout proposal. Council members will use the link provided to make a voting decision on your proposal.