[GIG INDEX] The gig base for all NEARians

Hey everyone,

as the service DAPP is not developed yet, we’ll start a thread where everyone interested can list their skills and services which can be paid with NEAR.

Drop a short bio or links & the provided service in the comments so that people can connect with you.

Example:

• [DESIGN]
  • intro/overview if desired
  • name&wallet
  • links/socials/previous works

Add your area in the beginning, for ex. [PHOTOGRAPHY], [DESIGN], [SOUND ENGINEERING ] etc. in the beginning so that everyone can find easily what they are looking for.

(Ideas for a different way of structuring it are welcome)

Happy Nearin’ & connecting :slight_smile:

119 Likes

[DESIGN]
[overview Introduction]:
I am a lover of the Near protocol.
[Name and wallet]:
trendheo.near
[link / social / previous works]:
I also proudly designed the NFT for the OCTOPUS event (As an NFT gift for the Paras platform event):

NFT design for Marma J Foundation on Paras :

35 Likes

[3d Artist/Motion Designer]

Creating digital art with VR and 3d tools on the blockchain since September 2020.

RenderedFlesh: renderedflesh.near

31 Likes

[MUSIC/AUDIO]
Hello! My name is Mark Waldron-Hyden (or Waldy if you’re feeling friendly). I am a producer, composer and sound engineer, from Ireland based in Lisbon. I love working with audio in any way possible be it composing music, recording music for myself and others or audio editing for podcasts/radio/film. I have two monthly radio shows in Ireland (DDR) and France (CAMP FM), where I present and DJ music I love and also share results of sound-art experiments and research I undertake. I also love sharing knowledge with others and showing people how they can make music themselves and giving people autonomy over their own sound :slight_smile:

Services I provide:
Sound Engineering
Mixing and Mastering
Session musician (drums and composition)
Audio Editing for podcast/radio
DJing
Lessons in music production, composition, drums and music theory.

Wallet: mwhyden.near

links/socials/previous works:
Instagram: @markwaldronhyden

Any and all of my work can be found on my Linktree here, including two recent releases featuring underwater recordings and a percussion album solely performed on trees :slight_smile: :

Most recent solo album project:

Recent Live album I recorded and mixed:

29 Likes

[MUSIC/ AUDIO] [BRANDING] [PHOTOGRAPHY] [MARKETING]

Hello All, I am a Vancouver based multi media artist and business developer on a quest to bringing the blockchain at the forefront of our practices, Near has been the single most welcoming and active player in this new environment and for this I am very happy to be able and share this information with you. P.S Thank you NEAR and @tabear for starting this thread!!

Name - Konstantin
Wallet - Konsounds.near

Links (All visual aspects in the Instagram links are original works)

https://www.instagram.com/beatsolow_/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/greenworkvancouver/?hl=en

23 Likes

Muito bom dia!

My name is Eddie (aka ted.iv). Originally hailing from Ireland, I have been based in Portugal for the past 5 years. I am a graphic designer and illustrator who also works/plays in the realm of music and sound. Always open for some creative collaboration.

Co-founder, organiser and sound techinician for Garden Collective
www.agardencollective.org
http://www.agardencollective.org/
fb:- Redirecting...
insta:- Login • Instagram

Design work:

Most recent design project:
mutidao logo and brand manual

19 Likes

Still is it open or closed.

8 Likes

This is not a bounty but simply a list/database which can be used by everyone. If you’d like to add your services or contact any of the artists/providers above, feel free to do so :slight_smile:
Long term goal would be to have plenty of options in this list :slight_smile:

21 Likes

[DESIGN]
[overview Introduction]:
An artist using generative networks together with standard tools for designers such as Adobe and Blender. Project i am currently working on is to reincarnate most appreciated figures from the history with AI. In short, reincarnation process assumes coloring and animating in order to to bring ancestors back to life.

I am also a lover of the Near protocol. I love how usage is very simplified. Transfering funds from Binance or similar markets to Near wallet was never easier.

[link / social / previous works]:

Work minted on Paras:

All the rest links can be found here:

Thank you!

14 Likes

Frontend developer, graphic design and translator
https://twitter.com/near_nig

12 Likes

[3D ASSETS],[3D ANIMATION],[FULL CUSTOM VR METAVERSE SPACES],[3D NFT]

Hello everyone! My name is Paulo and I’m a 3D creator from Brazil.
I make 3D stuff with Blender, Substance Painter, Mixer and Bridge.
With everything optimized I can then put all together on a Mozilla Hubs and make a full custom new metaverse style VR scene to meet with people on it.

Basically you can meet with people INSIDE a 3D custom space, like these:

paulosamurai.near :white_check_mark:

[ OpenSea ]
LinkedIn
Instagram
YouTube
ArtStation
Twitter

I hope to be able to help you with your project or maybe we can start building something new! :smiley:

16 Likes

Design, Marketing, Frontend Development, Video editing.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AddVic_e
Instagram: Login • Instagram

16 Likes

[BOOK PUBLISHING / VISUAL ARTS / GRAPHIC DESIGN / VIDEO / PODCAST]

INTRO: I’m Baga Defente, poet, publisher and multimedia self-taught artist from Brazil.
I have a 15 year background working with video, from script to post-production, but since 2015 I’m more involved in independent book publishing.

I started with cryptothings last February, first with NFT, then DeFi and here I’m. I just discovered NEAR Protocol after an invitation to join a store at Mintbase and I’m really liking to be part of it =)

SERVICES: I’m a kind of one-man studio at NADA∴Studio Criativo, producing books, videos, illustrations, podcasts, sociocultural projects and so on…

WALLET: bagadefente.near

PREVIOUS WORKS: I really do a lot of things, but as long I’m new here and can only put 2 links, you can see my NFTs artworks, social media profiles, poems and much more from bio.fm/bagadefente

Hope I can help you with your ideas, or develop something new together!

14 Likes

Hey, you might be interested in our project. We’re building NEAR’s own metaverse. It is operating on the testnet now and we will be upgrading to full mainnet wallet functionality this month. If you want to help us with 3D/character designs feel free to contact @orztirrstudio any time. We already have Paulo working with us and we would love to have more artists on board!

23 Likes

Yes I would be interested thanks! I will get in touch :+1:

8 Likes

This is awesome! Great to hear this cc: @orztirrstudio please sync

Thanks for the post @tabear

12 Likes
  • [DESIGN]
  • intro/overview if desired
  • name&wallet
  • links/socials/previous works

GRAPHIC DESIGN

TeamManila is a graphic design studio based in Asia. We are also a lifestyle/ fashion brand focusing on Philippine culture.

abstractgrid.near

https://www.instagram.com/abstract_grid_art/
https://www.instagram.com/teammanila

22 Likes

[DESIGN]
Dioge Tsutsumi, 44 years old, Designer, Art Director and Plastic Artist, born in Brazil, living in Japan. Active in the Advertising for 26 years, worked in large agencies in Brazil as Art Director and Design, just arrived in the NFT universe, but very enthusiastic wanting to participate, produce and add together as much as possible. I have just delivered material for an event that will take place on Sunday.

[Name and wallet]
japajou.near

[Link / social / previous works]

Greetings.

11 Likes

[GRAPHIC DESIGN] [WRITING] [AUDIO PRODUCTION]

• Intro
    I’m a graphic designer with years of experience using GIMP, Corel draw, Photoshop alongside a host of other design software.
    I also host and produce a podcast hosted on Audiomack.

• Wallet: Tr01514.near

• Links
    Samples of my design work can be found at:
    Redirecting...
    My podcast can reached on facebook at:
    Redirecting...

9 Likes