Gaming DAO Council Report March- Evgeny

Dear NEAR community, this is my report as founder of Gaming DAO for March.
In March, my primary efforts were focused on the thorough analysis and assessment of funding proposals for gaming projects. A total of 13 proposals were considered, each undergoing detailed scrutiny.

Project Selection and Funding Planning
After in-depth analysis, four of the most promising projects were selected. Calls and detailed discussions were held with the teams of these projects, followed by the creation of milestones for funding, budget, and a grant implementation plan.

Leadership at Gaming DAO
In February, I assumed the role of POC for Gaming DAO, actively participating in leadership and team management. My responsibilities included preparing reports for Gaming DAO, developing the budget, and drafting the funding proposal for House of Merit.

KYC Management
I actively worked with grant recipients to ensure their compliance with KYC requirements and managed their progress through all necessary stages to secure funding.

Feedback and Support
I will also partially take on the task of providing constructive feedback to projects that were denied funding. The aim of this feedback is to provide detailed analysis and recommendations that will help them improve their approaches and chances of success in future funding applications.

For more information or collaboration, feel free to reach out:
X: https://twitter.com/NearGamesDAO
Telegram: Contact @NearGamesChat
TG Personal Handle: @evg3nykh
Email: haenko.slavax5@gmail.com

2 Likes