Gaming DAO Council Report March

Hello again! :wave: ,

here I want to share the report for the scope of this month. As usual the scope is very similiar to the previous month :slight_smile:

Project Evaluation: Each project we reviewed in February underwent a detailed and strict assessment. This process involves evaluating several critical aspects, such as:

• Realism of the project scope
  • Reasonableness of the budget
  • Alignment with Gaming DAO/NDC KPIs
  • Analysis of the team’s previous projects
  • Examination of provided materials, including websites, MVPs, GDD, etc.
  • And much more

Personalized Feedback: We engage in in-depth discussions with teams, whether their requests are approved or not. This involves assisting them in refining their proposals, ensuring their projects are promising and in line with NDC KPIs.

Guidance and Support: A key part of my role includes advising projects on the NEAR technology. This includes educating them about smart contracts, Blockchain Operating Systems (BOS), and other innovative NEAR technologies, as well as connecting them with necessary resources for success.

Milestone Reviews: We collaborate closely with each approved project to establish clear milestones. These are carefully designed to align with both the project’s objectives and the overarching goals of Gaming DAO/NDC KPIs. We meticulously monitor each phase, conducting reviews before progressing to subsequent stages. Specially Smart Contract reviewing was part of this month.

For this month, after a comprehensive and stringent evaluation process, 4 proposals were selected for approval.

Note: This will my last month as council in GamingDAO since I step back.

Got questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out!
X: NearGamesDAO
TG: NEAR Games DAO Telegram
TG Personal: DanoZoZo

3 Likes