Gaming DAO Council Report December and January

Dear NEAR community, this is my report as founder of Gaming DAO for December nad January.

During my tenure at Gaming DAO in December and January, extensive work was carried out in analyzing and selecting proposals, with the aim of developing the NEAR and Aurora gaming industries.

In December and January, 26 proposals were thoroughly reviewed. Each proposal underwent in-depth analysis to assess its potential and alignment with the strategic goals of Gaming DAO. As a result of this process, 8 proposals were selected that most fully met our requirements and KPIs.

Following the selection, discussions were held with the founders of the top 8 proposals to develop a strategy for resource allocation. Detailed plans (milestones) were created, based on which project financing will be carried out.

As a leader in Gaming DAO, I served as the primary point of contact (POC) and actively participated in formulating proposals for HoM and budgeting. My work included not only analyzing proposals in terms of their alignment with Gaming DAO and NDC KPIs, but also negotiating with projects to discuss their proposals in detail.

Calls were also made with other DAOs, including marketing and Aurora DAO, to coordinate our joint work. As a result of these efforts, agreements on cooperation were reached.

Additionally, my work involved providing feedback to projects that were declined by Gaming DAO.

Conclusion and Next Steps

By the end of the month, the consuls of Gaming DAO will conduct a review of the first milestones of the selected projects. This will allow us to assess the effectiveness of investments and the correctness of the planned stages’ execution. This process is key to maintaining transparency and accountability within our organization.

For more information or collaboration, feel free to reach out.
X: https://twitter.com/NearGamesDAO
Telegram: Contact @NearGamesChat
TG Personal Handle: @evg3nykh
Email: haenko.slavax5@gmail.com

6 Likes