CreativesDAO operates as the grassroots funding node, with the goal of facilitating the mass adoption of NEAR by leveraging its technology in the entertainment and creative industry. As CreativesDAO is a community-driven initiative, gathering feedback at the recent NEARcon allows the community to play a vital role in our growth.
CDAO has been evolving and continues to expand; therefore, we need proper expertise, especially in the NDC V1 for Creatives. We are looking for two advisors who are passionate about NEAR technology, the creative/entertainment industry, governance, and community building.
The advisor will be eligible for a monthly bounty of $1,000. Additionally, this position has the potential to evolve into a Council position after Q1 of 2024.
You are an individual who can listen to others, respect others’ work, and give and take feedback from other team members. You can work independently while also collaborating with others. You stay up to date with NEAR developments and web3 trends, preferably possessing a strong technical background in the field. With that said, candidates must possess the following:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of programming,
- Team player,
- Ability to take criticism without being disrespectful,
- Capability to work with varying time zones and under pressure,
- Excellent communication skills and a vast network in the web3 field,
- Advanced proficiency in web3 and crypto,
- A crypto governance enthusiast.
Approximately 10-20 hours per week, or as needed, as the advisory role is a part-time position.
As an Advisor to CreativesDAO, you will:
- Help facilitate the creative funding node with the current team,
- Assist in onboarding communities to NEAR,
- Participate in internal meetings, and produce monthly reports.
Please note that the responsibilities might not be limited only to those outlined above.
- Reply to this post, briefly describing your experience in web3, working with code (GitHub repository commitment will make your application stronger), and state your interest in joining the CDAO as an advisor,
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your application, resume/CV, links to your portfolio, social media, etc.,
- Application Deadline: December 10th,
- Final Decision by December 13th.