[FINISHED] Carnival Photography/Illustration Bounty

daleee ! congratulations

4 Likes

My contribution! macieira.near

My contribution! macieira.near
The Joy of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
Carnival in Rio de Janeiro is one of the greatest spectacles on Earth, here the joy and happiness contagious to all cariocas and visitors who come every year to celebrate this great party!

7 Likes

@marineu will you approve it so that we can then minted and publish it in the tweet?

3 Likes

vinniegcp.near

The biggest and best celebration in Brazil where the country stops. An extremely large celebration in a place where there is much happiness.

6 Likes

carolbampa.near

Street Carnival with my daughter. We dressed up as ocelots to call attention to its preservation in the southeast region of Brazil

5 Likes

tedted195.near

Fire dancing festival of Ede ethnic minority in Vietnam, usually on holidays. This one is on Tet holiday.

3 Likes

duyhoa.near

carnival vibe, street dancing

3 Likes

diegoo.near

University Event Call Color Me Run we was throwing color powder each other

4 Likes

Lovely lanterns on Fullmoon festival, I want to see it minted as NFT :heart_eyes:

iloveyouforever.near

4 Likes

My entry is pic of Christmas on the street

Near wallet: 9c5b586fb00173e9161db5ff497dcbf2a9ba417345e2f07b5c3259cc5d6850b7

3 Likes

johnphamm.near
Kiting festival in my country

3 Likes

Wai Khru day พิธีไหว้ครู in Thailand, on this day we show our respect to teachers

submah27.near

3 Likes

hangvu02.near

Hello I present a dancing dragon ceramic picture taken at Thien Hou pagoda, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. This is a traditional activity on New Year Eve and Mid Autumn festival to wish people for luck and keep the evil spirit away

3 Likes

“Eu vou nas asas de um passarinho, eu vou nos beijos de um beija-flor”

I miss carnival, the colors, the joy, glitter, human warmth, fantasy and freedom. Here is a digital collage, my interpretation of this universe, I was looking for a portal out of the pandemic and back to the party.

luluca_l.near

:star_struck::tada:

5 Likes

Beija Flor | Timbalada - Love Play (Eu quero te namorar, amor) - YouTube :headphones: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Established on 9/1/1950, the Traditional Day of Vietnamese students takes place annually on 9/1. Activities are taking place nationwide as a source of pride and inspiration for student to strive forward to contribute to national construction and defense. Fun camping campaigns, color me run & festival for students are held everywhere.

luisbraham.near

2 Likes

@bgem you can mint on mintbase. lmk if you need me to add you to the store, pls explain in the description of the nft what it is about. will send u 1n on monday
@dazo will send you 1n on monday
@Natashacremonese you can mint on mintbase, pls describe brazilian carnival in the description, will send u 1 n on monday
@macieira you can mint it, will send u 1 n on monday
@ViniciusGCP94 you can mint! i will send u 1 n on monday. lmk if u need to be added to a store
@carolbampa you can mint it. We will send u 1 n on monday. lmk if u need to be added to a store. add some words about what it means in the decsription pls
@ted suuuper interesting. you can mint it. We will send u 1 n on monday. lmk if u need to be added to a store. please describe the ritual in the description of the nft
@duyhoa hi. can you please add some information so we can understand how it is celebrated in your country??

3 Likes

@DiegoNEAR is this in india? is this carnival related? Pls add some more info <3 I am learning so much through this bounty :slight_smile:
@Angel is this carnival related? where did you take this pic?
@ptanhngoc1205 sorry, but this bounty is for carnival related hollidays <3
@handsomeguy hey. is this carnival related?
@submah hey. this looks beautiful. Is it carnival related?
@hangvu02 hey. sorry, but this bounty is for carnival related hollidays <3
@LulucaL you can mint it. We will send u 1 n on monday. lmk if u need to be added to a store.
@luisnguyen very interesting!! I am sorry, but this bounty is for carnival related hollidays <3

2 Likes

Hey, Hi. Nice. I’m in Gambiarra, tnx :sunglasses::raised_hands:

2 Likes

mitchell007.near

3 Likes