So after a little break we’ve decided to introduce a meme competition to the community to engage on promoting and educating the community about NDC and the value to the Ecosystem.
The scope of this competition is within the improvement and knowledge of NDC.
Knowing fully well most communities have vast knowledge about the NDC a particular set of new individuals have little or no knowledge about NDC, the Governing bodies and the voting bodies, so with this competition we expect to educate and inform more people about the NDC and how it would improve the Ecosystem.
Theme: Post should relate to the NDC (HoM, CoA, TC, VB and their responsibilities)
- Increase awareness about NDC
- Improve engagement both on-chain and off-chain.
- Retained account participation.
- Community Empowerment.
- Engagement, impressions, funny memes and onchain interactions.
- Atleast 10 entries
- Average of +50 likes on twitter (x) and 25 likes on Near Social (meaning each entry should have atleast 5 likes on their twitter (x) entry and 2-3 likes on BOS entry)
Criteria to participate.
- IAH verified Accounts
- Active Twitter account
- Near wallet
- Meme should either be funny or educative
- Creativity and engagement
- Original content and well written writeup to follow the memes
- Good engagement
Entry Disqualification process
- Not IAH verified
- Use of bot or malicious methods to boost impressions.
- Explicit memes and memes that bridges the NDC CoC.
Winners would be Chosen by The FDAO core contributors following the score board
Timeline -Competition is for 1 week starting from the day of posting
Format of posting your entry
You have to provide this information while submitting your entry
Your NearSocial and twitter handle:
Link to your entry (post must be made on twitter and Near Social “BOS”)
Link to BOS
Link to Twitter.
Where should I submit my entry?
Make a Comment below this post, using the format on how to submit your entry to guide you.
Prize pool : 60$ (3:2:1) for 3 Winners.
This is an example I made, while the context of this memes trying to show the voting process on how funds can be approved and released to the Community