FDAO file for [ @roizlive]

Hello [@roizlive ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

2 Likes

Hello, I am Ronit Kumar , an aspiring Engager in FDAO .
I was on trial phase for the FDAO and had great experience working with them.
I made lots of new friends got a great engagement on twitter and overall had a great experience.

I was posting on near social and twitter daily educating people about near ecosystem and NDC elections .

Below is my record of activities carried out within August 2023.

Below is my twitter analytics

I also attend Twitter space and weekly meetings , where I learned a lot of new things ,
like how the election is fair and about safegaurds for election integrity in the NDC.

And the QNA sessions where most of questions about election and BOS was answered .

I didn’t take a lot of screenshots so I am including few of them

Proof of WhatsApp Distribution.

MY OVERALL STATS

Total NEAR related Posts:

Tweets - 10

Meme tweets - 6

Near Social post- 12 posts with ndc #FDAO and #BOS

Thank you for giving me this opportunity

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Roizlive glad to have your, i recently reviewed your activities and your results goes as follows

For Trial Gift

13 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for the $30 gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
  • You didn’t engage on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 0 mark
  • Nice and Awesome memes = 1mark
  • Attended 3 of our weekly FDAO Meetings= 1 mark

With the total of =3 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 30$ gift and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observation

• You didn’t participate in FDAO VIP Chamber, please make sure you participate and engage in post made available in the VIP Chamber

Hi @Roizlive

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc
Video
Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

Hello, this is Pocha. I thoroughly enjoyed my time serving as the Novice Engager at FDAO during the month of September. I acquired valuable hands-on experience in engaging across various platforms and made every effort to make a positive contribution to the FDAO community, with the hope that it will contribute to their success.
I started my work from 1st of September and worked till 24th of September.
Below is my report of this month where i had given info about all the tweets , memes , graphics as well as the on chain activity i had done this month

I maintained a certain level of impressions this month

Apart from that i had attended all the 4 weekly meetings and different NDC meets below are screen shot of few meetings

You can see the attendance screenshots for my presence in other 2 meets those ss got deleted from my phone

Proof of whatsApp and instagram status :

Finally concluding this report with my stats

Total tweets - 41 ( 30 tweets , 8 memes , 3 graphics )
Total engagement - 25.4K ( Required 5k )
Total #BOS posts - 32 ( Required 25 )
Whatsapp status - 3 with total 196 views

I tried my hardest to do as well as I could this month, and I’m looking forward to another good month ahead.

1 Like

Hi @Roizlive nice report.

Activities and Rewards

8 memes created, per memes is 2$ = 16$
30 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ = 30$
3 Graphic, $5 per graphics and max pay for graphics from our DAO is 3 =$15
WhatsApp post | 2 post on status = 2$
Total amount = 63$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

joined 4 Calls = 2 marks
good post and nice memes = 1 mark
Good report = 1mark
good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 2 marks
Total mark 6 | 6/6
You’re hereby allowed to level up to Lancer stage please read more of our documents and relate more with the core team to get more details and information.

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 45.04NEAR @1.11 for 50$ , for the NOVICE bounty

Link-> [add your forum file link]

1 Like