FDAO file for [@Vanshika]

Hello [@Vanshika] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

1 Like

Thanks sir I will be sharing soon

2 Likes

Due to Forum Restrictions, I am assisting @Vanshika to submit his report since he can’t make a post containing link & pics.:point_down::point_down:

Hey FDAO
This is my Report for the month of August for FDAO Trial Phase

FDAO Report for Foxxy - Google Sheets.

Twitter Analytics:

WhatsApp Status:

Twitter Space with WAX:

ATTENDANCE:

I Have Attended ⅔ WG Meetings till 24/08/2023

STATISTICS

Tweets : 3
Quote Tweets : 11
Meme : 4
Near Social Posts : 4

Thanks for your Support

Dear [@Vanshika ] I appreciate your report, and after giving it a comprehensive assessment, I came to this conclusion:

For Trial Gift

You didn’t meet up to +9 posts on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on Twitter; therefore, you’re NOT ELIGIBLE for the $30 gift for the trial phase but can claim a $15 bounty for participating.

For leveling up or dismissal

-meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark

-You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark

-memes = 0.4 mark

-graphics = 0.5 mark

-active on calls = 0.5 mark

With a total of 3.4 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO, you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level Read about the novice level and we will send you the badge as a verified engaged.

Note

Since you’re able to level up, it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager.”

More information on bounty claim will be passed across soon.

Observation

-Make more creative posts and content on BOS moving forward

-Retweet less on X, instead quote the tweet, and comment on importing posts related to the ecosystem.

Thanks

Hello @Vanshika

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 12.3NEAR @1.22 for 15$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

Hello @Dos999
I am Attaching my Report as a Novice for the month of September

In September I tried to make good memes and promote NDC being Active in the Community . I participated in many of the Competitions Including Freestyle Competitions and Sticker Competition (Which I won as 3rd) It was great promoting NEAR PROTOCOL and Freelancer DAO

WhatsApp Status

Sticker Competition

Content Creator Assemble

Football Prediction

FDAO Telegram Call

1st September

8th September

15th September

22nd September

I Have also joined Various NDC Calls but Missed there Screenshots along with Worked out to complete the criteria
Here is my Statistics

Tweets = 30 x 1$ = 30$
Memes = 10 x 2$ = 20$
Graphics = 1 x 5$ = 5$
Total = 55$

Thanks FDAO and Godspeed

2 Likes

Thanks for your report @Vanshika

After a careful review as a recently promoted novice of FDAO this is your evaluation

Twitter post about NEAR and FDAO.: 41 posts

Meme: 10 memes

Graphics: 1 Graphics.

Allocated reward

Twitter post: 30x 1$
Meme: 10 x 2$
Graphics: 1 x 5$

Total rewards: 45$ which is the max for Novice

Criteria For Leveling Up

● well constructed post by a novice
●Meet up 5k Impressions on twitter in a month
●Been active on our socials
●Original contents and proper use of mandatory
hashtags
●Joining weekly calls
●On-chain activity

Hi @Vanshika nice report.

Activities and Rewards

10 memes created, per memes is 2$ = 20$
30 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ = 30$
1 Graphic, $5 per graphics =$5
WhatsApp post | 3post on status = 3$
Total amount = 58$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

joined all Calls = 1 marks
good post and memes = 1 mark
Good report = 1mark
good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 0.5marks
Total mark= 3.5 marks
Despite been qualified to upgrade to lancer phase, i am sorry you wouldn’t as we have limited slot for this particular level

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 45.04 NEAR @1.11 for 50$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks.