FDAO file for [ @skyto.near ]

Hello [@skyto.near ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

1 Like

Due to Forum Restrictions, I am assisting @skyto.near to submit his report since he can’t make a post containing link & pics. :point_down:

Hello, My name is Olarewaju seyi (Skytonet) An aspiring Engager, it’s been a wonderful experience going through this trial. I started this project all for the good interest of the NEAR ecosystem to promote and to learn about various opportunities the Near infrastructure has to offer. It was indeed a great experience and I enjoyed every bit of it as Iook forward to continue in enhancing growth in this platform.

Here is my Report below :point_down:

Screenshot of Twitter analytics

Here’s a Screenshot from FDAO’s 11th August NearChilled Space (weekly meetings) attended. We had a wonderful time and had an exposition on Near BOS.

Screenshots from the FDAO’s NearChilled space (weekly meeting)4th August

MY STATISTICS

Total NEAR related Post.

Thread Tweets - 2

Quotes tweets - 7

BOS - 10

Memes - 3

Thank you for the opportunity.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hello @skyto.near glad to have your report and going through your report you my review and jurisdiction are as follows

For Trial Gift

+10 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for the 30$ gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark

• You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark

• Nice and Awesome memes = 1mark

• Nice memes and graphics = 1 mark
    With the total of =3 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 30$ gift and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observation

• You met up 10 post on BOS but your post most lack context you need to improve, and don’t post 1 link twice on your report also.
  • too much retweets, avoid too much retweet on the NOVICE stage.
  • post more and be more active to announcement.
    GL
1 Like

Hi @skyto.near

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

1 Like

@Psalmy Dedicated account :point_right: Engagers Report
Account is dedicated so all posts on

my twitter for this month were for this

project purpose only and my twitter
link
https://x.com/Olarewajuseyi7?t=R7Ijpoyx2fkMaVvBqWuwbQ&s=09

Dear Freelancer DAO,

My name is Skytonet :fire:,I’m writing to summarize my contributions as a Novice in this month. I’ve diligently worked on promoting NEAR ecosystem and NDC (NEAR DIGITAL COLLECTIVES ).

I engaged in content creation, outreach, and community discussions to boost NEAR ecosystem awareness. Regrettably, I couldn’t attend some NDC calls due to exam conflicts, but I consistently participated in DAO calls.
All my post this month are all on my BOS account

I’m eager to continue contributing and believe my dedication, creativity, and skills can add value. I’d appreciate your consideration for a promotion.

Thank you for this opportunity.

There is the link to my spreadsheet :point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

Here are my screenshots for bounty that requires screenshots .

Twitter impressions :point_down:t5:

Whatsapp status post :point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

DAOs calls​:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

My statistics

QPOST/tweets/threads =27

Memes=7

Graphics=5

Twitter impressions = 12.4k

BOS = 45

Thanks for the privilege . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Psalmy

1 Like

Hi @skyto.near nice report.

Activities and Rewards

• 7 memes created, per memes is 2$ = 14$
  • 26 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ = 26$
  • 5 Graphic, $5 per graphics and max pay for graphics from our DAO is 3 =$15
  • WhatsApp post | 2 post on status = 2$

Total amount = 57$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

• joined 3 Calls = 1 marks
  • good post and nice memes = 1 mark
  • Good report = 1mark
  • good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 2 marks

Total mark 5 | 5/6
You’re hereby allowed to level up to Lancer stage please read more of our documents and relate more with the core team to get more details and information.

Feedback

• please post original tweets for the next phase and not more of quote tweet.
  • nice post on BOS and good impressions

Stats

• Highest engaged meme 26likes| 9 views | 500+ views link
  • Highest graphic post engaged was 14likes | 2 reposts| 597 link
  • 45 posts on BOS

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 45.04NEAR @1.11 for 50$ , for the NOVICE bounty

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to make a request for transfer please use this information :point_down:

1 Like

Thanks for the privilege :heart::heart:

1 Like