FDAO file for [@Milez_dah_god]

Hello [@Milez_dah_god ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

5 Likes

Hello, My name is Milez, an aspiring Engager.
It’s been a wonderful experience through this trial phase.
I had lots of fun making new friends from other projects and DAO in the NEAR ecosystem and on the FDAO telegram community.
Posting on twitter and NearSocial daily about near, NDC, the Blockchain Operating System(BOS) and Freelancer DAO was fun and educative cause while making posts we learn and teach others too.

Below is my record of activities carried out within August 2nd-21st, 2023.

Screenshot of my Twitter Analytics

Attendance of FDAO weekly meetings and Twitter spaces

• 2nd of August

In this space, we delved into the procedures ensuring fair elections and the six safeguards for Election Integrity in the NDC.

• 4th of August

On this FDAO call, aspiring Engagers were educated on their purpose as engagers,role hierarchy, how FDAO works and operates, how impressions are scored on Twitter and how to build engagements on Twitter.

• 11th of August

The NEAR ChillEd space featuring James as a guest speaker, it was a Q&A session where we gained insights about BOS.

• 14th of August

In this space, we were enlightened on the processes of the upcoming NDC elections and the efforts of the Reconciliation WG.

• 18th of August

In this call, we were guided on how to take part in the upcoming NDC election as candidates and as voters and also how contents should be created as per the recently announced Content Freestyle.

I also attended the CHILL & SHILL space hosted by WAX(16th of August) on ELECTION EDUCATION and FREELANCER DAO INTRODUCTION, whose screenshot I forgot to take but i believe the council members will confirm from their end.

Proof of WhatsApp/Facebook Distribution(I was permitted to make use of Facebook, thanks to @Psalmy)

MY STATS

Total NEAR related Posts:

Tweets - 11

Quotes tweets - 4

BOS - 12

Thank you for the opportunity.
Best regards!

5 Likes

Hello [@Milez_dah_god ] glad to have your report and going through your report you my review and jurisdiction are as follows

For Trial Gift

+10 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for the 30$ gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark

• You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark

• Nice and Awesome memes = 1mark

• Nice memes and graphics = 1 mark

• Joined our Twitter and community calls = 1 mark

With the total of =4 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP

Note

Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 30$ gift and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observation

• You met up 10 post on BOS but your post most lack context you need to improve.

• post more and be more active to announcement.

• Joined all weekly and Twitter calls.

1 Like

Thank you boss, will improve on my next Level.

1 Like

Hello @Milez_dah_god

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

1 Like

Hello, My name is Milez, a Novice Engager.
It’s been a wonderful experience through this next level as a Novice.
I had lots of fun making new friends from other projects and DAO in the NEAR ecosystem and on the FDAO telegram community.
Posting on twitter and NearSocial daily about near, NDC, the Blockchain Operating System(BOS) and Freelancer DAO was fun and educative cause while making posts we learn and teach others too.

Below is my record of activities carried out within September 1st-22nd, 2023.

Screenshot of my Twitter analytics

Attendance of FDAO weekly meetings and twitter spaces

• 1st of September

In this call, all newly selected and qualified trial phase engagers were welcomed into their next level(Novice) and were educated on how to start activities under that level, had a discussion on the CONTENT FREESTYLE and also had a talk on BOS Tool Creation.

•6th of September

Attended the NDC X CREATIVESDAO twitter space where CREATIVESDAO revealed and explained what they’re building and bringing to the ecosystem

•8th of September

In this call, we had a special guest, @rahulgoel007 who very well explained everything about the just concluded NDC Election, in both the perspective of voters and candidates.

•15th of September

We had a discussion on our new FDAO ReVamp Structure and also had a brief of our objective for this month.

•22nd of September

We had special guests from Metapool, we were educated on how Metapool works and its Governance Structure.

Proof of WA/FB Distribution

MY STATS

Tweet - 30
Memes - 5
Graphics - 2
BOS - 14

Best Regards!

2 Likes

Thanks for your report @Milez_dah_god

After a careful review as a recently promoted novice of FDAO this is your evaluation

Twitter post about NEAR and FDAO.: 30 posts

Meme: 5memes

Graphics: 2Graphics.

Allocated reward

Twitter post: 30 x 1$
Meme: 5 x 2$
Graphics: 2 x 5$

Total rewards: 50$

Criteria For Leveling Up

● well constructed post by a novice
●Meet up 5k Impressions on twitter in a month
●Been active on our socials
●Original contents and proper use of mandatory
hashtags
●Joining weekly calls
●On-chain activity

Hi @Milez_dah_god nice report.

Activities and Rewards

5 memes created, per memes is 2$ = 10$
30 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ = 30$
2 Graphic, $5 per graphics =$10
WhatsApp post | 1post on status = 1$
Total amount = 51$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

joined all Calls = 1 marks
good post = 1 mark
Good report = 1mark
good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 1marks
Total mark= 4
Congratulations you have been leveled up to the LANCERS stage, read our doc to understand more about this stage and reach out to the core team for more information

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 45.04 NEAR @1.11 for 50$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks.