FDAO file for [Nikkigold]

Hello [@Nikkigold ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

1 Like

Helping @Nikkigold to make his/her report due to restrictions as a new accounts
——————————————————————

Hello, My name is Nikki Gold An aspiring Engager, it’s been a wonderful experience going through this trial. I started this project all for the good interest of the NEAR ecosystem to promote and to learn about various opportunities the Near infrastructure has to offer. It was indeed a great experience and I enjoyed every bit of it as looking forward to continue in enhancing growth in this platform.

Here is my stats for August:

Screenshot of Twitter analytics:

|280.0x512.0

Here’s a Screenshot from FDAO’s weekly community call 4th August (Engagers Education) attended. It was a great experience:

|192.0x384.0

Here’s a Screenshot from FDAO’s 11th August NearChilled Space (BOS Education & The Engagers) attended. We had a wonderful time and had an exposition on Near BOS:

|192.0x384.0

Here’s a Screenshot from FDAO’s 16th August ( Twitter space with to ) attended:

|248.0x512.0

I8th August NearChilled Space.

Focus: Onboarding new I am human members to the community, How the FDAO supports the upcoming NDC Election and How to participate in the NDC Election:

|192.0x384.0

WhatsApp distribution:

|192.0x384.0

MY STATISTICS

Total post

Tweets - 15

Quote Tweets- 9

BOS- 10

(Dedicated account)

Thanks for this great opportunity

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help and it has been a great honor working with FDAO​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello @Nikkigold glad to have your report and going through your report you my review and jurisdiction are as follows

For Trial Gift

No post on BOS on your Spreadsheet but met the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for just 15$ gift for the trial phase.
I can see you’ve written “+10post on BOS” but no link proof, you can as well provide links to your BOS post on your spreadsheet.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
  • Join more than +3 Calls related to NDC, FDAO and BOS.
  • Nice memes and graphics = 1 mark
    With the total of = 3 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP (NOVICE)

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 15$ gift and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observation

• Great work, but not Clear report on your spreadsheet
  • Nice threads post and good content
  • Engage more on VIP Chamber on our Telegram group.
    Thanks and GL

Hi @Nikkigold

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro

Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

Report from @Nikkigold helping her post since she can’t post a link on forum.
Report on Docs

Spreadsheet to record task done.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for your report @Nikkigold

After a careful review as a recently promoted novice of FDAO this is your evaluation

Twitter post about NEAR and FDAO.: 30 posts

Meme: 10 memes

Graphics: 0 Graphics.

Allocated reward

Twitter post: 30 x 1$

Meme: 10 x 2$

Graphics: 0 x 5$

Total rewards: 50$ which is the max for Novice

Criteria For Leveling Up

● well constructed post by a novice

●Meet up 5k Impressions on twitter in a month

●Been active on our socials

●Original contents and proper use of mandatory

hashtags

●Joining weekly calls

●On-chain activity

Hi @Nikkigold nice report.

Activities and Rewards

10memes created, per memes is 2$ = 20$

30 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ = 30$

0 Graphic, $5 per graphics =$0

WhatsApp post | 3post on status = 3$

Total amount = 58$

According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

joined all Calls = 1 marks

good post and memes = 1 mark

Good report = 1mark

good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 0.5marks

Total mark= 3.5 marks

Despite been qualified to upgrade to lancer phase, i am sorry you wouldn’t as we have limited slot for this particular level

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.

Use this description while requesting on Astro

Description- Requesting for 45.04 NEAR @1.11 for 50$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks