FDAO file for [@Millyr06]

Hello [@Millyr06 ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Milly, I appreciate the opportunity that has been given to me, then I will be reporting on the activities carried out during the month of August (Period from August 02 to August 21) as a trial period of Freelancers DAO, experience that I loved, because I learned a lot more about the whole process to be part of your community, as well as everything about the upcoming elections of our ecosystem NEAR Protocol. I’ve always enjoyed contributing by informing and educating the Web3 communities.

Below is my report in my corresponding spreadsheet.

Below I present my metrics corresponding to my account of X, for the period.

Next I present the screenshots corresponding to the Spaces of X and meetings I attended during that period.

August 2nd

August 10th

August 11th

August 14th

August 17th

Thank you for your attention.

Milly R. :wink:

My near wallet: millyrodriguez.near

User of X: @Milly_R06

1 Like

Hello @Millyr06 glad to have your report and going through your report you my review and jurisdiction are as follows

For Trial Gift

+10 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for the 30$ gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
  • Join more than +3 Calls related to NDC, FDAO and BOS
  • Nice and Awesome memes = 1mark
  • Nice memes and graphics = 1 mark
    With the total of = 4 marks

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP (NOVICE)

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 30$ gift and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observation

• Great work, and thanks for connecting to the Spanish community about NDC.
  • Nice threads post and good content
  • Engage more on VIP Chamber on our Telegram group.
    Thanks and GL
1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback, I really appreciate the work being done from FDAO, I will take into account the observations to continue doing a better job.

Happy day to you.

1 Like

Hi @Millyr06

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro

Description- Requesting for 24.6NEAR @1.22 for 30$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

1 Like

Greetings, next I will be reporting on the activities carried out during the month of September (Period from 01 to 26 September) as DAO Freelancers Novice, experience that I have enjoyed to the fullest, even more during this month that the NDC elections were taking place, a great experience for those of us who make life in the NEAR Protocol ecosystem. I have always enjoyed contributing by informing and educating the Web3 communities.

I apologize in advance for the delay.

Below is my report in my corresponding spreadsheet.

Below I present my metrics corresponding to my account of X, for the period.

Screenshot_20230926-091819_1

Next I present the screenshots corresponding to the Spaces of X and meetings I attended during that period.

01/09

05/09

07/09

08/09

12/09

22/09

Thank you for your attention.

Milly R. :wink:

My near wallet: millyrodriguez.near

User of X: @Milly_R06

Hi @Millyr06 nice report.

Activities and Rewards

• 4 memes , per memes is 2$ by = 8$
  • 32 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ by 30max post = 30$

Total amount = 38$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

• joined 9 Calls = 2 marks
  • good post and nice memes = 0.5mark
  • Good report = 1mark
  • good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 1 marks

Total mark 4.5 | 4.5/6
You’re hereby allowed to level up to Lancer stage please read more of our documents and relate more with the core team to get more details and information.

Feedback
Nice post on BOS and twitter and really good dialect.
But with reviews no much engagement on your twitter and you didn’t post our material’s on any web2 status etc.
As much as I love to level you up it’s so unfortunate we’ve limited slot for the lancer stage and you have to be

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 34.34NEAR @1.11 for 38$, for the NOVICE bounty

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to make a request for transfer please use this information :point_down:

1 Like

:wink: Thanks for the feedback, during this new stage I will try to improve the observations that you indicate, I am really pleased to be an active member of Freelancers.