FDAO file for [@Eyitay00]

Hello [ @Eyitay00 ] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase was sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

Hello, My name is Ayodele Oluwatosin Eyitayo (Liight)An aspiring Engager, it’s been a wonderful experience going through this trial. I started this project all for the good interest of the NEAR ecosystem to promote and to learn about various opportunities the Near infrastructure has to offer. It was indeed a great experience and I enjoyed every bit of it as i Look forward to continue enhancing growth in this platform.

Here is my Report below :point_down:

Screenshot of Twitter analytics

Here’s a Screenshot from FDAO’s 18th August NearChilled Space (weekly meetings) attended. We had a wonderful time and had an exposition on Near BOS.

Screenshots from the FDAO’s NearChilled space (weekly meeting)4th August

And here is the screenshot of my WhatsApp status post

MY STATISTICS

Total NEAR related Post.

Thread Tweets - 2

Quotes tweets - 8

BOS - 5

Memes - 0

Video- 1

Thank you for the opportunity.
Best regards!

2 Likes

Dear @Eyitay00 I recommend your boldness for coming forward to becoming an engager, and after giving it a comprehensive assessment, I came to this conclusion:

For Trial Gift

Less than 10 posts on BOS and twitter there no submitted impressions on Twitter; therefore, you’re not eligible for the $30 gift for the trial phase.

For leveling up or dismissal

-meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
-You didn’t engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 0.3 mark
-memes = 0 mark
-graphics = 0.2 mark
With a total of 1.5 marks

Observation

-you can still apply on the the coming month to become and engager and do well to be actively involved.
-Make more creative posts and content on BOS moving forward
-Retweet less on X, instead quote the tweet, and comment on importing posts related to the ecosystem.

1 Like

Dear @Alphaflex I’d like to understand what you meant by me leveling up to novice and my status is still dismissal. And also I met the 3.5k impression you gave me 1 mark for and still in your previous explanation before giving marks, you pointed out that there was no impression? Why do others get 1 mark for 70% engagement on VIP chamber and I’m getting 0.3 marks ?
Also what do you mean by graphics.? Was that stated in the initial criteria to pass ?
In the criteria to having marks,
It was explicitly stated that it could be memes or written post. Why are you just pointing out on just Memes ? Not everybody does meme and I don’t think that should be a barrier to becoming a freelancer.
I had few written post and the very quoting of tweet you asked me to do more was more of what I did, which was up to 8 in my submission and what did I get for that ?
I joined the weekly call at least twice with proof which was part of the stated criteria.
Plus I even had one video on Gaming on Near that was overlooked. I think there is a different definition for a freelancer here that I don’t understand.
See for yourself please
I feel this response is more like a copy and paste response as it is obvious that you didn’t take your time to review my submission.

1 Like

Hello, You are unable to advance as you did not meet the requirement, as the image you shared clearly states that you updated your report. More information on your points

You made 2 tweets and 8 retweets on X; this means you didn’t engage 70% of posts from the VIP chamber
You made 5 BOS posts, which is below the requirement and only 4 were related to our KPI for August (posts about the NDC election and FDAO).
made no meme
If you are still not clear, try checking the reports of other participants and comparing their statistics to yours.

What happened to the attached SS on my post and other criteria that makes an engager fit that was clearly stated in one of the calls I joined ? I think it should clarified how things just changed so swiftly and engagement on the VIP chamber should have been so clear that it should be quote tweet mainly… Which has clearly deferred the definition for engagement cos I like and retweeted majority of those post .