[Entry] Vanchan Challenge #2 Sypnosis

Hello Everyone This is A On the Spot Writing A sypnosis, I Choose The Vanchan Entry The Rap God.

Hope This is Right :pray:
@vandal

Van is A Simple Young Man From a Remote Province Called Near Town,
Since Childhood Van Loved To Sing , For Him Music is his Life, it gives Him Freedom to express his feelings and Emotions.
Van is the Only Child Of Vanessa , A single Mother for 20 years and the one who Push and support Van’s Dre from The beginning.
Van Loves music and he love singing, he always dream to see his self on Tvs magazine and News One day,
He dreams to Call Himself A “Rap God”.
Many Mock Van About His Dream but.he ignores it, He keep on telling himself someday i will succeed.
With the support of his one and Only Fan, his mother he pursue his Dream, he choose to Stay on the tracks of his Dream.
He is in the middle of everything, he can reach his Dream in No time.

But what if in the Middle of his journey to his Dream, he was given a Test to choose,.

His Dream or his Mother?
Will Van Will still pursue his Dream to become a singer? Or He will forget about it and choose his mother?
Will Van will reach his Dream to become a “Rap God”?

3 Likes

Thank you @Ligaya for your submission! I think we have one more coming in, then we’ll make the decision to which storyline is selected! Good luck!

2 Likes

Alright Thank u​:heart_eyes: sir vandal​:heart_eyes:

1 Like