- Increased the cost of contract deployment to prevent exhaustion attacks
- Introduced key nonce range for implicit accounts to prevent tx hash collisions
- Extended the protocol upgrade window reducing the probability of validators being kicked out.
- near-cli now supports JS SDK
- Created examples using
- No update this week as the team attended an off-site event.
- Limit the number of locals per contract to 1_000_000
- Enabled chunk read caching to support a single charge for trie node touching.
- Lower storage key limit to 2 KiB
- Release client
- Competitive analysis to define “web3 feature parity” complete.
- Automated testing removed from fullstory user sessions.
- Easy copying of JWT enabled so users can run local API testing.
- Test out
near-sdk-jsand leave us some feedback here.
- Docs 3.0 pre-release is ready for feedback! Please share your comments, suggestions, and ideas here!
- Check out the new NEAR Explorer design and leave your feedback.
Join one or more of our Monthly Community Meetings!
|Team / Topic||When?|
|Developer Console / Explorer||First Thursday|
|Protocol / NEPs||Second Thursday|
|Developer Tooling||Third Thursday|
|Data Platform||Last Thursday|