Educational and Onboarding Event for C1 Toronto

We are going to host an event at Twin River Recording Studio downtown Toronto.

This will be a small exclusive event due to covid capacity limitations, however it will be a useful event due to the studios reputation and artist network.

We will have a live performance on which we will record video and audio and mint later as an NFT.

We will have JCB talk about C1 foundation and explain the mission of the guild.

We will onboard invited contributors as we push to develop more content for a big marketing push throughout September.

We will try to get bloggers and media release for the event to help spread the name of the guild and strengthen a Toronto presence.

Snack and drinks!

For this we request 320N

300N will be allocated for the planning, space rental and production.

20N will be allocated for new wallet activation.

jasonburgos.near
jcb.near

@Dedeukwu
@JCB

4 Likes

awesome…this will be a great event @jrb i believe in reality event magic. :star_struck:

1 Like

Yesss! Events in Toronto!
What date(s) are you looking at?

Maybe @chloe and I can pop by to support!

4 Likes

This is going to be on the 8th of sept post labor Day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @mecsbecs and @chloe!! Pleasure to meet you, we are very excited to have the first event at Twin River Studio. I really hope you can both come on down and we can meet in person :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey, nice to meet you as well. Will definitely try and make it to the event if i can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plan outline for C1 onboarding event.

C1 Event Proposal.pdf.PDF (35.6 KB)

2 Likes

Sadly, I won’t be able to make it. Out of the country at the moment </3, but this plan looks amazing! Hope that the lead-up is smooth and that the event is epic. Having these physical meet-ups for our creative communities to come together and learn/grow is super important. Also, these public outlines really help support the rest of the NEAR community as they plan their own events :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Event Update

Our event was a success we managed to onboard 14 new near wallet users. Below is a list of the new members

ndeebwa.near
ulupica02.near
davidc.near
djdr3a.near
s1mpul.near
clap.near
robertoburgos.near
conord.near
dj4thenoche.near
zisoo2442.near
drewryder.near
harpehdiem.near
musiklover.near
blao.near
2 more to be added they just had to play some shows across Quebec and BC, so they will be finiliazing wallet creation when they return.

The mustaqeem performance was recorded and we are setting to launch it as an NFT come mid october. We had an amazing time getting everyone excited about NEAR and are excited for what’s to come! We have everyone at the event on a mailing list to receive more info on community interaction and future events!

Warm Regards,
JRB

@JCB
@Dedeukwu

2 Likes