[Approved] C1 Aug Proposals

C1 wants to build on its momentum this August. After a successful and busy first month, the idea is to onboard new artists and mint on their behalf in the C1 store.

The idea is to build the DAO funds, and continue onboarding contributors, mint their work, and sell via the C1 mintbase store to try to build for the studio set ups. Currently the Mintbase store has 10 pieces minted with more on the way.

We have a number of different ways we are going to expand C1s reach this month.

1. We are going to get more active on the Discord server, and host events and community calls. We would ask for an allocated 300N for these events that will be held weekly.
  1. Royal Cultural events will be covered in Nigeria, with festivities being filmed and minted in the C1 store. The idea is to onboard the communities.and gift near wallets, and we request 300N for such projects.
  1. We will have a community outreach member to canvass and promote NEAR and C1 guild at university and college campusesfor onboarding. A neighbor to neighbor outreach strategy in Nigeria. For this we would request 300N
  1. Managing the social media accounts for C1 we request 200N. This is for the Twitter and discord, as well we will set up a Facebook page and IG account.
  1. Updating content and website news / features profiles ect we would request 100N
  1. We would like to allocate 100N for graphic design work, flyers and event promo designs for social media.
  1. We plan to hold an onboarding and live performance (which we will mint as an NFT) at Twin River Studio in Toronto. We would request 320N for the space rental, cameras, production and planning, and wallet activation.
  1. We have 60 members still awaiting wallet activation, so we are requesting 60N for the activation of these contributors wallets.
  2. Project management we are requesting 320N

The total amount of funds we are requesting for this month is 2000N. We feel that we can build off of the momentum of last month significantly and get more artists contributing art to help with the over all cause.

300 - discord events
300 - cultural events
300 - community Outreach
200 - Socials
100 - web & content
100 - graphics
320 - Toronto Live event & Seminar
60 - pending wallet activations
320 - project management.

Total - 2000

Council
jcb.near
dedeukwu.near

5 Likes

Thank you so much for getting this proposal together to the Creatives DAO with all of the approved proposals from the C1 Guild.

It looks like August will be a busy month for C1 and I’m excited to see these projects being implemented.

Looking into all the proposed plans, they look great, please add metrics for how all of the events/socialmedia growth/nft sales have been going in the August retrospective so the community can keep up with how things have been progressing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

@mecsbecs, and I will discuss this proposal and when it is [APPROVED] it may be submitted to the creatives DAO.

2 Likes

Awesome, Will do! Thanks Chloe.

2 Likes

Hey @JCB and @Dedeukwu - good to see this amount of detail, it really brings your plans to life and clarifies a lot of the questions I had. I know you’re working with @chloe to develop more metrics to track your progress/success for these individual proposals and plans, so it will be good to see that by the end of the month when you’re doing your monthly retrospective and report.

This proposal is now [APPROVED] and you can proceed to posting your 2,000N payout to the Creatives SputnikDAO, linking to this Forum post.

Have a good month!

4 Likes

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing how the guild develops this month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome, Yes will get metrics for each event and neighbor to neighbor University strategy to the socials but I’ll still discuss with the contributors concerning this :raised_hands:t6:

3 Likes