[Creatives DAO] - Decentralization review & Meeting

I understand your point. So I believe that, by your definition, I became a council now. Nevertheless, for the months required, I was not in that group, neither acting like council, neither taking any decisions.

1 Like

hi @Wiswiz nice to meet you too!! letā€™s keep in charge!

3 Likes

Hi dear Community

I am glad to say that Near Ecosystem have being changing my life!

This was my last step to jump into here:

You can find my traces through ecosystem by the name of wasem_simon.near and blua_discordia.near. Im an NFT artist, curator, and a #nomadelabel-dao guidance member.

So many things to say and share, but for now i just wanna share the sociais:

Nomade Label (@nomadeagenda) Antimarketing Instagram

Nomade Label (@nomadelabel) / Twitter

Lea Arafah - Mana Blua (@lea_blua) personal Instagram

Thanks for all

so many powerful meetings happening here
This is our biggest asset - our humanness behind this machine :rainbow: :blue_heart: :fist:t4:

9 Likes

Hellow, my name is BeetleJuice <3

Iā€™m a 39 years old Brazilian designer, educator, artist, RPG player and mother <3

I work in a Brazilian metaverse (liveplanet.com.br); studying for my master degree (With RPG on the topic of research) in ESDI/UERJ (Escola Superior de Desenho Industrial da Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro); I graduate and postgraduate in PUC-Rio (PontifĆ­cia Universidade CatĆ³lica do Rio de Janeiro), there i studied visual communication and service design.

I only use free software to do my work. It was a political decision I took in 2006 and remains to this day. Iā€™m passionate by decentralization and autonomy because they are the center of all I believe: anarchy; feminism; education; RPG; the way for a better and fair world.

My astrological sign and rising sign is Pisces.

I entered Web3 in 2021 creating NFTs. I arrived in NEAR Protocol at November 2021 working in the diagramming of NEAR Metaverse Magazine (a Metaverse DAOā€™s project).

I have helped create and develop Spiritual DAO since its beginning. And already be KYC of it.

I helped with some bureaucratic stuff in The Philosophers DAO, because they were new.

Iā€™m trying to bring some people to Near Protocol and on-boarded 5 people until now.

Iā€™m starting the Dice DAO where the main subject itā€™s one of my biggest passions: RPG (we arenā€™t in AstroDAO yet, we want to settle down first <3)

Beside the council work I did arts for DAOs social media, the 6 existing numbers of the NEAR Metaverse Magazine; events and a lot of NFTs.

Iā€™m really passionate about projects and study the subject a lot connecting the knowledge with service design.

I have 2 dogs (Jack and Thrull); 1 daughter, 1 son. Iā€™m a bookbinder and a certified dog rehabilitator (like Cesar Milan, lol). I already made a lot of organizing courses.

You can see all my social medias, resume and portfolio in this link:

(a lot of stuff is in Portuguese)

My wallet is beetle-juice.near and my cast votes (until the moment of this publication) is:

Metaverse DAO 117 votes

The Philosophers DAO 23 votes

Spiritual DAO 82 votes

Dice DAO Not in Astrodao yet

Iā€™m here to clear any possible doubts, and help if anyone need (and I have the skill for it)

Be in the Journey <3

7 Likes

Hi! My name is Christa aka Gemini Rising,
I am a founding council member of INA DAO
Also council member of VanDAO and EDU Creatives
And, I have recently started a new DAO called LP DAO.

Links:
twitter: https://twitter.com/GeminiRising13
IG: @geminirisingmedia
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @GeminiRisingMedia
Discord: geminirising#6394

I have been in the Web3 space since 2019, mostly creating art NFTs. I have personal accounts on Known Origin, Rarible, Async Art, Mintbase and Paras. I also have a parcel in Voxels and have been building for others in that space since 2021.

I got interested in the NEAR protocol after reading their White Paper in late 2020. I really liked the idea of clean NFTs and in particular the importance of communities. I started out on Mintbase when they were still building on ETH and continued with them on their journey with NEAR.

In January, I somehow fell into the council of INA DAO and have been active ever since in the realm of DAOs and communities on NEAR.

This quote, for me, is the most essential thing regarding creatives. I believe that not only is the Creatives DAO relevant, but THE most important thing of all. Creatives are the backbone of everything in this space and truthfully the backbone of the world.

Although artists are probably the most underpaid professionals in the world, the world would not exist without them. We as artists need financial support in the kind of world that exists. During the Renaissance artists were supported by rich patrons. Imagine a world without DaVinci or Michaelangelo. They did not have metrics or proof that their art had financial value, they just received support from those rich and appreciative enough to give it.

[Art is uniquely positioned to move peopleā€”inspiring us, inciting new questions and provoking curiosity, excitement, and outrage.

Artists can strengthen the will and push people to act. They do not think like policymakers or academics people.

Artists think from their heart ā€“ big, revolutionary, and visionary ideas.

This is why artists are able to move people to action, thus creates a significant cultural and political contributions.

This is what makes art powerful.

What I like most about the NEAR ecosystem is the fact that they are supporting artists, just like those patrons during the Renaissance. Not only that, but they are supporting artists from developing countries, that would ordinarily not have the resources to hone their skills and create. Nowhere else have I seen this, not on the Ethereum blockchain, not on the Tezos blockchain, not on the BNB blockchain. This support for the artistic community is what drew me to NEAR in the first place. I think it is a mistake to discount the importance of the Creatives community. We are VERY important!

Total votes cast as geminirising.near on Astro: 111

7 Likes

Hi! My name is Christa aka Gemini Rising,
I am a founding council member of INA DAO
Also council member of VanDAO and EDU Creatives
And, I have recently started a new DAO called LP DAO.

Links:
NEAR wallet: geminirising.near
twitter: https://twitter.com/GeminiRising13
IG: @geminirisingmedia
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @GeminiRisingMedia
Discord: geminirising#6394

I have been in the Web3 space since 2019, mostly creating art NFTs. I have personal accounts on Known Origin, Rarible, Async Art, Mintbase and Paras. I also have a parcel in Voxels and have been building for others in that space since 2021.

I got interested in the NEAR protocol after reading their White Paper in late 2020. I really liked the idea of clean NFTs and in particular the importance of communities. I started out on Mintbase when they were still building on ETH and continued with them on their journey with NEAR.

In January, I somehow fell into the council of INA DAO and have been active ever since in the realm of DAOs and communities on NEAR.

This quote, for me, is the most essential thing regarding creatives. I believe that not only is the Creatives DAO relevant, but THE most important thing of all. Creatives are the backbone of everything in this space and truthfully the backbone of the world.

Although artists are probably the most underpaid professionals in the world, the world would not exist without them. We as artists need financial support in the kind of world that exists. During the Renaissance artists were supported by rich patrons. Imagine a world without DaVinci or Michaelangelo. They did no need metrics or proof that their art had financial value, they just received support from those rich enough to give it.

[Art is uniquely positioned to move peopleā€”inspiring us, inciting new questions and provoking curiosity, excitement, and outrage.

Artists can strengthen the will and push people to act. They do not think like policymakers or academics people.

Artists think from their heart ā€“ big, revolutionary, and visionary ideas.

This is why artists are able to move people to action, thus creates a significant cultural and political contributions.

This is what makes art powerful.

What I like most about the NEAR ecosystem is the fact that they are supporting artists, just like those patrons during the Renaissance. Not only that, but they are supporting artists from developing countries, that would ordinarily not have the resources to hone their skills and create. Nowhere else have I seen this, not on the Ethereum blockchain, not on the Tezos blockchain, not on the BNB blockchain. This support for the artistic community is what drew me to NEAR in the first place. The Creatives community is one of the most important communities on NEAR.

If we are to implement metrics regarding this DAO, it should be in regards to how many pieces of art created and how many new artists we have onboarded onto NEAR.

Total votes cast on Astro: 111

7 Likes

Yo frenz, Iā€™m Dedeukwu A.K.A Metahuman Dede with N.C.E on English/Theatre Art from Alvan Ikoku University of Education UNN,Nigeria and itā€™s a nice step forward for creatives DAO i must say considering whatā€™s happening right now with DAOs. Used to run a Nightclub and borehole drilling Engineering before the pandemic but now i do musicNFTs, Blockchain radio host for AfrofutureDAO, Community management, Metaverse architecture, Farmer and philanthropist and Iā€™m a council member to Graffbase DAO and co-founder of C1 Guild which was registered as an NGO in the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria late March 2022; I joined the NEAR ecosystem February 2021 through DAOrecords, co-founded NxM Guild during testnet and Iā€™ve onboarded a huge number of creatives and community builders through my vision to onboard 1 million Africans.

Social handles:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Dedeukwu

Instagram: Login ā€¢ Instagram

Achievements:
-Interviews and shill of audioNFTs artists in my radio shows.
-C1 Guild partnership with Shiny Gloves club on humanitarian activities.
-Registered as NGO.
-Established a creative studio for C1/DedeukwuShryne in Lagos state,Nigeria.
-Built the C1 Gallery in Cryptovoxels.
-Co-founded CTRL changing the narrative.
-Returning 30% proceeds of what i make to take kids back to school currently on 3 less privileged kids since August 2021 hoping to increase the numbers with C1 NGO.

I look forward to the self sustainability of DAOS in the NEAR ecosystem because only then can we justify the vision and roadmap of the community, thank you CreativesDAO for the opportunities.

Peace

11 Likes

My Brief Biography:
My name is Juliano Santos do Carmo, I am Professor of Philosophy, Neuroscience and Logic at the Federal University of Pelotas (a city in the south of Brazil). All my university education was in Philosophy (undergraduate, masters and doctorate). I have been working at the Federal University of Pelotas since 2011, where I have been developing innovative projects such as NEPFIL online (an electronic book publisher with more than 100 published books), LAPEMAA (Laboratory for Research in Massive and Open Education), I created two courses in the distance learning at UFPel (one undergraduate and one graduate) which together have trained more than six hundred students. I held many international events (with speakers from several countries). I am currently the coordinator of three international cooperation projects with the universities UNED/Madrid, UNISS/Italy (Erasmus Mundus+) and EM/Mozambique and I am a researcher in an international consortium of interdisciplinary researchers on human and non-human normativity. I am the author of many papers and have published several books on Philosophy and related topics. Iā€™ve always loved technology and now Iā€™m very happy to have met NEAR and its incredible possibilities. I have learned a lot from The Philosophers DAO (especially with the approval of our first Funding Proposal for the month of May, as it allowed us to introduce NEAR and blockchain to many people through our seminars), I also thank the DAO Incubator for the partnerships that we are creating and I hope to be able to continue contributing to the growth of the NEAR ecosystem.
My links:
Telegram: jsc2022.near
Instagram: juliano.ufpel
CV. https://www.escavador.com/sobre/6084495/juliano-santos-do-carmo
Onboarding: 04 Professors
Work: I produced The Philosophers DAO Program of May and I have a Funding Proposal for June open a few days ago.
Wallet: jsc2022.near

5 Likes

Hello everyone my name is ZON. I was born in Brooklyn New York before i moved to Augusta Ga, where i now live at the age of 14. I am a creative and an initiator. I create 2D art and 3D art and have recently started calling myself an Art Director. I love to move the needle and continue to support the community. I started in Crypto 2016. Join NFTs 2020 and created HYPE BATTLE (Which is still going on) in 2021. In the late November of 2020 is where I first discovered NFTS during the pandemic. Having Sickle Cell anemia i couldnt get a regular 9-5 job so i had to create something and that was the start of Hype Battle through the Hype Dao. I late left Hype Dao to pursue my own dreams and that is where i created ZON-Verse. ZON-Verse is going to be a centralized hub for comic creates and writers to come and create something bigger than themselves over time.

My links are:

Mintbase
Twitter
Discord

My art pages are:
2D
3D

To learn more about ZON-Verse please check out the link. And if you are interested in taking part in ZON-Verse please send me a DM =D

ZON-Verse Introduction: [Introduction] ZON-Verse

8 Likes

Hi All,

Iā€™m going to start this by quoting Nuno Jardim Nunes - Computer Scientist at Technico in Lisboa. During his recent talk at Sonar Festival Lisboa he said ā€œart makes science palatableā€. Not many people are interested in reading whitepapers and academic papers and if we rely on that for adoption we will be waiting for a long time and i really do concur with him. The Creatives DAO is arguably the most powerful adoption/marketing tool of this ecosystem because art makes crypto - a science - palatable. Furthermore, Near is an inflationary asset - around 4% if iā€™m right - with an uncapped supply which means if it stops growing it will probably slowly collapse. Iā€™ve not looked into precise numbers but i would not be surprised if the Creative DAO was and still is the most effective growth vertical of the ecosystem generating the most active wallets. Active wallets are probably a key metric here given that we are talking about metrics. Creating 5000 wallets a month is not going to be of any use to anyone if they are not actively used right? Subsequently if the foundation is to let go of the Creatives DAO, again i would not be surprised if this project does not make it through this bear market. On other news, a troubled struggling community will also be a great disincentive for Venture Capitalists so they will probably stop investing which will get us close to a death spiral scenario experienced by Terra recently. Iā€™m probably pushing the metaphor here but you get my point right? Funding cuts and the politics of austerity have never really served their purpose and this is especially relevant for a project that is if iā€™m not mistaken inclusive, politically and ethically left leaning. As to data science, iā€™m not sure we have really figured out the science behind it as it is up to anyone to read anything into data. Not long ago and i mean a few decades, cigarettes and milk were advertised as the best thing for us and here we are now talking about how terrible they are for us.

Iā€™m talking here on behalf of the Jazz DAO. Iā€™ve been council on VR, Arroz Criativo and cofounded Golden Blue and Jazz DAO. Iā€™m potentially a PhD drop out from an A.I. lab at Goldsmiths University - London that does Data Science but iā€™ve not dropped out yet. Goldsmithsā€™ mission is again Art & Science - being one of the top institutions part of this conversation. Iā€™m also privileged with careers in the music industry and the charitable sector in the UK. I hope this is enough for introductions. Wishing you all good luck in your projects.

Tolga

Here is our introduction, instagram, telegram, twitter.

9 Likes

Little question, what can we do without a personal Twitter or insta account? I have both for my band but neither for myself!

2 Likes

Hello Creatives and all! I am so proud to be in the company of so many amazing people from all over the world and from such diverse backgrounds. The NEAR Creatives community is strong in our diversity and I agree that NOW is the time for us to grow and reach new exciting goals.

I am Kodandi. I am a council member for HypeDAO and also I am a part of Curators DAO. I started as a NEAR NFT artist in July 2021 and started hosting Twitter Spaces for NEAR NFT artists in September 2021.

My background is in art and anthropology. I have degrees from schools. I am trained in metal sculpture and I previously did a lot of welding and bronze casting. Also trained in silversmithing and couture tailoring if you need your jewelry or jackets repaired! lol. Iā€™m currently in California USA, but I have lived in several other countries in Asia and Europe. I spent my youth doing weird things. Now Iā€™m spending my middle age doing weird things. Most recent adventure involved living alone in the wilderness with no running water. I do not recommend this.

Outside of crypto, I am part of a local art collective. I run their free food distribution program. Every week we deliver food to disabled elders, migrant workers, homeless people, and anyone that asks. The pandemic closed our gallery space, and having gallery shows just isnā€™t a priority when people are going hungry. The collective is interested in crypto but we try to work without handling money at all.

HypeDAO currently hosts a weekly Twitter Space on Saturday for the NFT community to connect and artists to share their work. The Hype Battle is an art competition that runs every two weeks. HypeDAO collaborated with several other DAOs as a part of Hype Battle including, Codame, MarmaJ and VANDAO. We are talking with a few other DAOs to create more collaborations for HypeBattle and other events in the next few months.

HypeDAO is moving to V3 later this month, after stubbornly sticking to the Sputnik contract. I am also looking at incorporating HypeDAO as a LLC in August. I previously incorporated my personal businesses as LLCs so I am familiar with the process, and my local artist collective is a 501c3 so I know what that paperwork is like.

74 votes in HypeDAO (??? is that real?)

twitter: twitter.com/pixiesnakes (pixiesnakes)
instagram: Login ā€¢ Instagram (kodandi.n)
telegram: kodandi
discord: kodandi#9915
kodandi.near

8 Likes

Likes the gray zone between artistic expressions, genres, movements etc., thatā€™s why he lives (and dies) in SĆ£o Paulo, Brazil. He is currently the lead singer of LĆŗbrica, drummer of Freud and The Motherfuckers!, writer at Coletivo KriptoKaipora and actor in the series AtĆ© agora nada.

My links:

Highlighted achievements:

10 Likes

Yep, go ahead :wink: Keep in mind that one of the points is to prove that you are a human being hehe and of course have fun and meet your other creative partners.

3 Likes

Hello everybody, such an amazing moment to read everybodyā€™s Bio.

My name is Mayowa ā€˜Big Mā€™ Fatokun.
I have been a music lover since when i was small, then a teacher since 2008.

I studied English Education at the University of Ilorin and currently a Masterā€™s Degree Student at the University of Ibadan.

Music is my passion, something Iā€™d do over and over again. I live convention but with my own touch of malady.

Being in the Ecosystem has improved me in all circles and meeting new people here has benefitted me in a lot of ways.

Wallet: fatokunmayowa.near
Total votes cast: 89 (BeatDao 70, ReggaeDao 19)

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/thetruebigm?t=SoO9Bsf8UfgWd_f19FE6cA&s=09

Facebook:

Telegram: @thetruebigm

Instagram: @thetruebigm

Thanks everybody.

7 Likes

Hello Creatives Community!

I am Adrian, a Bay Area Native, UC Berkeley Graduate in Anthropology, Conceptual Architect, Community Builder, Record Keeper, Professional Photographer, Project Manager, Event Curator and Medicine Maker. I am a co-founder of The Kin DAO and Primordia DAO and their origin entity, Kindness Grocery Cooperative, which focused on communal equity building, sustainability and the future of work. I have presented at both Dartmouth and Harvard Universities, organized Bath Party in Los Angeles, launched NFTea & CoFee and Hyphae IRL NFT Art Exhibition in San Francisco.

My main intentions are to transform dysfunctional social, economic, ecological and medical systems. I value communal interdependence, reciprocal collaboration, authentic expression, transformative honesty, regenerative living, and actionable change. I promote and build ethical business practices and balanced economic structures as integral foundations of community health.

Short Info:

• entered the NEAR ecosystem in September 2021 as a founder of The Kin DAO
  • am currently part of the Creatives DAO Moderation Team until the end of July
  • Co-founded The Kin DAO, Primordia DAO and have onboard/mentored 10+ DAOs in 2022

Wallet:
adrianseneca.near

Instagram:
adrianseneca

Telegram:
adrianseneca

Twitter:
adrian_seneca

Total Votes Casted on AstroDAO:

To learn more about The Kin DAO:
www.thekindao.com

9 Likes

Hello NEAR Creatives!

Itā€™s nice to meet a little bit more all of you, thank you @fritzwarm for the initiative!

Iā€™m Rita Paiva and Iā€™m Portuguese.

I met the NEAR Ecossistem through my friend @gabiabreu.near who invited me to create CRIATURA&BERI DAO with her around 1 month ago.

Iā€™m a director, filmmaker, actress and singer who is always full of new ideas and loves to help others materialize their ideas too. Iā€™m new in this web3 and crypto world but it has been a huge learning and a great experience so far. I feel super happy and gratefull to be in this community of creative people and really excited with the projects that may come due to this.

Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/ritagrazina
Instagram: Login ā€¢ Instagram
Telegram: @ritagpaiva

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaivaRita
Carteira Near: ritagpaiva.near
DAO: CRIATURA&BERI https://app.astrodao.com/dao/criaturaberi.sputnik-dao.near

Proposals:

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-criatura-beri-studio-sessions/22295

[APPROVED] criatura&beri ā€“ junho 2022

NFTs:

(Just started in mintbase but I plan to create a lot more NFTs soon)

https://www.mintbase.io/thing/sdiKUmnwDWXORmembyk9Gtoto9j_qpFTDjfyMGXGjEQ:criaturaberi.mintbase1.near

CRIATURA&BERI DAO
We will work for gender equity and the appreciation of the immigrant, being a mean to promote art made by women, immigrants and/or people who value and spread the Portuguese language in its most varied formats.

You can know more about us here: [introduction] criatura&beri dao

CRIATURA&BERI DAO votes: 9.

You can follow us: Login ā€¢ Instagram and Login ā€¢ Instagram
This month we will move forward with the creation of the group on telegram and youtube.

This was mine and CRIATURA&BERI DAO first month here, but we are full of energy and will to create cool things!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok thatā€™s helpful to know thanks for the info. Will make sure that itā€™s clear :))

1 Like

I am Ojukwu Johnson @styleherbalist a web3 fashion designer and a fashion stylist https://instagram.com/style_herbalist?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Iā€™m a professional fashion illustration and an event promoter, I have been into the industry since 2012, Iā€™m the creative director of a fashion brand based in Abuja, Nigeria https://instagram.com/st.rayzenah?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= and the co-founder of Near DigitalFashion Dao, I have hosted many fashion events to promote fashion and other creative arts https://instagram.com/abaankarafestival?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= my goal has always been to promote Africa culture and heritage through fashion and other creative arts.

I was onboarded last month, may 2022 and it has been a wonderful experience, sharing ideas with other creatives in Near Community, I have participated in so many bounties and have won many times, my main goal is to introduce Africa Fashion and art to Web3 Ecosystem, I summited my first proposal this June under Dance Dao, it was accepted by the council members but due to late publication by the Dao, it wonā€™t be funded for the month of Juneā€¦ [PROPOSAL] Studio Dance with African Costumes, for Dance DAO
[Closed] for Dance Dao for the Month of June
And this month of July I summited a proposal under graffiti Dao [APPROVED] Graffiti Dao July 2022 Funding Proposal which has been approved by the council members and as well been approved by the moderators of creative Dao [APPROVED] Graffiti Dao July 2022 Funding Proposal

My mission here is to connect, build and promote creativity in Web3 Ecosystem and with the help of my mentors @Roxy @Fabdab and @Dedeukwu the experience has been a wonderful one.

Near Wallet: styleherbalist.near
Total votes cast: 1
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Style_herbalist?t=oDMm6wMa229zHpsSqeAmow&s=09

9 Likes

howdy neighbor! I did not know that KinDAO Was across the Bay. When COVID calms down I would love HypeDAO to connect and collaborate.

3 Likes