@Argentin @denni_wild @dmitryne @Neh @johanga alinafinist.near

But we need some more information for all steps in creation

Who can help to inform us here , thank you very much :hugs:

1 Like

If u support us with this idea let us please know
Thank you

1 Like

what we have for the moment about Guild Goals and Purposes:

• To inform how to use the NEAR Protocol blockchain (practical and applicable benefits for the common user)
  • To give an experience of how to use NEAR in everyday life to so many people as possible
  • Use NFT and creative arts for this
  • to connect the maximum number of places in Goa where NEAR is accepted for payment (cafes, restaurants, beauty salons, massages,) by making games/quests there
  • development of social networks through which to communicate with subscribers and to inform them of news and upcoming events (telegram-channel – to create! and instagram page)
    Login • Instagram
  • regular creation of media content about NEAR by the team and by participants of our actions, about practicality, applicability, usefulness, and opportunities of NEAR (videos, music, photos, illustrations, memes, etc.)
  • regular recruitment of new users to the NEAR Ecosystem and informants to our team.
  • holding weekly games/quests with the use of NEAR NFTs and the places connected to the payment with NEAR
  • holding a regular (quarterly?) NEAR Festival with music, market, show, and the final part of the game with raffling prizes
  • Expanding the geography of the games by including Travel, first from Goa all over India, holding games in different states (will be enough for a long time)), and then further to other countries

So, our focus is on:

• educational games (knowledge + adventures)
  • open lessons/FAQs
  • visual content and NFT
  • give practical experience of using NEAR
  • travelling with NEAR
2 Likes

Hi @Jessica
What u think about it?
I have book call today to u
After 4 hours but i dont recieved email with link where we can call?

Let me know please

Thank u very much for calling @Jessica and helps me with some questions about next steps

1 Like

here there is our first step in developping into a Guild

1 Like